Meeting my Roomate

"Oh hi! You must be Millie!" The girl turned around and quickly got up

"Yes.. that's me?" Millie said confused
"Oh silly me, i'm Emma. You can call me Em for short but we're roommates." She said while smiling.
"Oh cool! sorry I was awkward, still new to this whole thing." Millie looked down.
"No problem, seems like you have your base done i'm still pretty stuck.." Emma sighed.
"I can help- trust me I know any basic house chore." Millie reassured her.

About a hour pasted while they played music, bonded, and helped Emma get her basic necessities out and in sort.

"Girl! you need some more things." Millie said.
"I know, target run?" Emma said excitedly:
"You have a car?"
"Hell ya! And paid for by me." Emma made a kissy face and tilted her head to the side.
"I mean i'm down, I just have to finish a few things. Millie smiled.

Mille texted her mom. Mommy💕: Everything is going well, met my roommate she's super nice. Hope everything is okay at home.

"Ready to go?" Millie asked.
"Yup." Emma grabbed her keys.

WALMART

Millie checked her phone before she got out the car 6:44 P

Millie checked her phone before she got out the car 6:44 P.M.
Millie grabbed a nearby cart that was parked on the side of the building and gave it to Emma.
"Home decor!" Millie said passionately after looking at the sign descriptions.
Emma searched around and found some really nice decoration vines and plants she placed in the car. they went into lighting and they both found matching lamps to put on their bedside. 

"what else?" Emma asked.
"Pictures then bed sets." Millie looked down the aisle.

Millie didn't get much since she had already brought a lot from home but just some little things. Emma found 3 really nice pictures for sale that she slid into the cart.

"That's enough before the bill is &1,000" Emma chuckled.

They got into the line and Emma immediately gave the cashier her card.
"Wait! I was gonna pay for my stuf-"
"No need." Emma smiles as she walks back to the car.
"Chipotle on me?" Millie smirked.
"I cant pass you up on that.." Emma started the car.