Some Quality Comfort

Makoto's POV

I was walking to the Cafeteria thingy? Nevermind that doesnt matter it just looks like a gym to me. I kept wiping my eyes so when I walked it wouldn't be obvious I had like a mental breakdown. I opened the doors to the Cafeteria thingy and walked in, only a few people where actually there. Aoi Asahina the Ultimate Swimming Pro and Sakura Ogami the Ultimate Bodybuilder. (No joke if you look it up her actual talent is that) I could tell Sakura was definitely comforting Asahina she totally looked like she was crying. I frowned and walked over to them, and luckily they noticed me coming over. Thank god it would've been awkward if they didn't see me. 

"Hey Ashaina are you okay..?" I asked, she looked down and shook her head wiping a tear going down her face. "She is just frightened from what we all witnessed today." Skaura said putting a comforting hand on Asahina's shoulder. I thought for a minute and then smiled. "Hey Asahina whats one thing you love, like a lot and would choose it over anything? And it has to be a object." I questioned having a idea on how to cheer her up. "Uhh..if it's a object then I guess Donuts.." She answered kinda confused. "That works I don't think it's a object but alright, anyways I'll be back in like 20 minutes." I said walking off into the kitchen. Man the looks on their faces was so funny.

Aoi's POV

I was so scared. Terrified if you wanna put it like that. Celeste's execution was...I-I don't even know how to explain it. Mondo, Leon, Sayaka, Hifumi, Celeste, and sweet little Cihiro their all gone..! What if I'm next..! 

I wiped my tears and looked back up at Sakura my best friend, she was definitely worried about me. I sighed. I want to be strong for her and my friends but it's really really hard. Sakura gave me another hug. I smiled slightly at her kindness. I hugged back. She was really good at comforting people. But aside from that we both backed up when we heard footsteps. Naegi was walking over to us. He looked...calm? I don't know how he does it. He asked what was wrong and I looked down. I'm to embarrassed to answer. Thankfully Sakura does for me. 

I looked up at him and saw he was definitely thinking about something. He smiled and asked me what my favorite object was? I didn't exactly understand cause I know my favorite person is Sakura. And Swimming is another thing I love. I said doughnuts cause well I didn't really get the question. He said he'd be back in 20 minutes. I looked at Sakura and I could tell she was as confused as I was. I had a idea of what he was going to do but I doubt it. Still the thought makes me happy of course. 

No Ones POV

After around 20 minutes Makoto had made a few doughnuts, he wasn't the best cook but he remembers that his mom taught him how to make a few pastry's when she had free time. He missed her and always enjoyed cooking even if his food tasted kinda bad. One thing he was good at was decorating. He loved decorating cakes his mom made with his sister Komura. Makoto loved his family and he missed them dearly. 

After the decorating he looked at the donuts with pride. He hadn't exactly made the best ones but they looked yummy to him. He grabbed the pan and walked out of the kitchen making his way over to Sakura and Aoi. He put the tray down and smiled at them both. 

Sakura and Aoi exchanged glances, then Aoi stood up and hugged him. Makoto was not prepared for that but hugged her back. She let go and looked at him. 

"Thank you Naegi your seriously the best." She said wiping tear. "I know it's just doughnuts but they remind me of my family so much. Thank you." She finished smiling and looking at the doughnuts. "Your welcome Asahina, besides I like decorating so making the, was totally worth it especially if it cheered you up a bit" Makoto responded. She nodded and grabbed a doughnut stuffing it down her throat. "Woah! This is so yummy!" She muffled yelled. Sakura laughed at Aoi along with Makoto. 

Togami's POV

I was in the library reading some history book, I think it is currently talking about something accruing in 1700's. It's not important to me but it does pass my time so I suppose I wouldn't consider it to be a waste. I could definitely tell Fukawa was watching me. She is truly disturbing. Disturbing is a understatement actually. Irritating and agitating if you will. Every time I order her to stop pestering me she just whines and whimpers then becomes a muttering mess. I groaned in annoyance. Asahina is less of a bother and that is surely saying something. 

I decided I should return to my room so I proceed to close my book placing it down on the desk near me. I have a very good memory so remembering my page is fairly easy. I began to walk out and I realize Fukawa ran over to the book I decided to read and she smelled...it... she truly is disgusting. I groan once more and speed walk to my room hopefully being able to make it before Fukawa throws a fit and runs after me. 

I thankfully made it to my room I believe Fukawa went to her room. I sighed and continued walking. I started to think about the execution. I mean any normal  person would be down right traumatized from what we've seen. But we aren't exactly "normal". 

I already know Kirigiri, Myself of course, Fukawa, Ogami possibly they all can handle this death thing. But Asahina, Hagakure, and Naegi I believe are struggling. Especially Asahina and Naegi. I really don't care about this but it's always good to keep my mind on something and not let it wonder. The imagination is for the weak anyways. I smiled to myself, I may not care but I'm glad I got stuck with this bunch of people.

Well aside from Fukawa.. this female body is very irritating and thinking about how Fukawa is still obsessed with me even after I turn female. It's very interesting..? The Togami family is not exactly "homophobic" per say but we have standards. When a male is born he is ordered to have children with a female but those he chooses to love, marry, and date the gender doesn't matter. Although my father was more politically involved he had a very high expectation for me and expected me to follow his path. I don't mind it but I am guessing he has passed along with my mother. That makes me the owner of the Togami family business. My father was a terrible man and my mother was a forgiving and naive women who did whatever she was told. 

I was raised to be the perfect heir and I shall fulfill that expectation. 

Thanks for reading everyone I hope you enjoyed 

Peace ✌️✨

Word count: 1056

Date: September 8, 2021