Chapter 28 (Infinity War)

Start from the beginning

Wanda: I am now.

The two shared a quick kiss and entered the station to see Proxima and Corvus slowly getting back to their feet.

Corvus: Maw didn't tell us everything about this human.

(Y/N) and Wanda stood a few feet away from them in their own battle stances as (Y/N) was really looking forward to this.

(Y/N): News flash, fish brains. I'm no normal human.

Proxima and Corvus grabbed their weapons and stood up as Wanda got ready to fight again.

(Y/N): You ready buddy?

Wanda knew who he was talking to, but Proxima and Corvus wasn't told all that much about (Y/N), so they had no idea what he is doing. They were understandably taken back when (Y/N) suddenly grow and extra foot tall, turned pure white with black veins all over his body and let out a roar that would make Thanos piss his pants.

Venom: Liver, Lunges, Pancreas, so many snacks so little time.

Venom said licking his lips, Proxima and Corvus looked scared for a second till they snapped out of it and got ready for a fight, Wanda and Venom did the same but at that moment a train sped past them, as the train passed something in between the gaps caught Proxima's attention, Corvus followed her line of sight as he to saw what she saw, Venom and Wanda got curious and turned just as the train went passed and a shadowy figure could be seen.

Proxima throw her spear at the person, but she was taken back when they caught it like it was nothing, Steve then stepped out the shadows with the spear in his hand as he didn't look pleased, Wanda smiled as Falcon came out of no where and drop kicked Proxima in to Venom, Venom grabbed her by the back of her neck and slammed her into the ground, Venom picked her back up and through her in the air as Falcon came around for another kick, this time sending Proxima into a nearby coffee shop temporally taking her out the fight.

Venom started to fight Corvus, not fully as Venom was just distracting him, as he spotted Nat charging at him, Steve throw Proxima's spear at Corvus, but Corvus dodge it allowing it to go straight into the possession of Nat, Venom landed a clean punch to Corvus face making him stumble as Nat slide and used Proxima's spear to slice the back of his knee out, Corvus was about to hit Nat with his spear but Venom caught it and ripped it out his grip, Venom dropped the spear as Nat stabbed Corvus with Proxima's weapon.

Venom looked to see Wanda with scratches on her face and arms making him power down and approach her.

(Y/N): Your hurt.

(Y/N) said holding her hands, Venom then coursed through his veins and a small piece of Venom went to Wanda and held her, Venom couldn't stay with Wanda for obvious reason's so once Wanda was healed Venom went back to (Y/N) just as Steve jumped into action and used Corvus' spear to block a strike from Proxima's, which she got back from Nat the same way Steve would get his shield back to him.

(Y/N) and Wanda watched as Nat and Steve worked together to fight Proxima, Proxima was skilled but when Steve knocked her off guard, it aloud Sam to fly in and deliver another kick to her sending her rolling to her fallen partner, Sam landed next to Steve and Nat as Proxima scrambled to Corvus

Proxima: Get up.

Proxima told her partner as she placed her hand on his chest.

Corvus: I can't.

Nat: We don't wanna kill you, but we will.

(Y/N): Speak for yourself.

Steve stopped (Y/N) from walking to the two children of Thanos, as he pushed (Y/N) back over to Wanda.