The beginning of a new start

When Audrey walked in the classroom. She saw a lot of young little kids her age play with stuff like toys, blocks, draw, etc. Once she walked in the classroom, everyone including the teacher. The kindergarten teacher saw her and smiled. Hi you must be Audrey, the teacher said. Audrey smiled and nodded. She was then led to the circle where all the kids were sitting, once everyone introduced their names including Audrey, everyone was surprised to hear the Boyett name, but the teacher and kids smiled. They didn't want to comment on anything about her last name, so they assumed she was nice, and they found out she is. She is just like any young girl, fun and joyful. She made 3 friends already in that class, and thought maybe school won't be so bad after all.

For Ariana when she walked in the class, everyone look at her as well, they were reading a book. When everyone looked at her, some of the guys looked at her in awe, see how attractive she was, some of the girls just frowned at her probably thinking, oh here comes the pretty girl. Once she was about to sit, Mr Mackey said. Oh hi, your Ariana would you like to introduce yourself. Ariana said yes, and walked up in front. M'kay Ariana do you want to introduce your full name. Yes I do thanks Mr.Mackey. Meanwhile all the girls were either annoyed or just mad. While the guys were staring at her with loving eyes. Alright, hi my name is Ariana Boyett, and I am 9 years old. Once she said all that everyone's eyes including Mr. Mackeys widened. Cartman, Kyle, Stan, Kenny, and Butters eyes were filled with shock, when all of a sudden the silence was broken when tweek asked, your Trent Boyett's younger sister. She nooded, and then Craig said with a huge surprise, I didn't even know he had a sister. Ariana then said, not 1 but 2 little sisters. Which shocked everyone out even more, but said. Hey don't worry I won't hurt anyone, I just want to have a peaceful school year, she said. Everyone was a little skeptical, but didn't see much problem with her, she didn't dress up like a Boyett, she wore skinny jeans, and cute little white shirt, and had a pony tail. Once she was done introducing she sat down and waited for the bell to ring for lunch.

Once lunch started she just sat by herself and ate a sandwich, after she was done with lunch she decided to walk around the school to get to know the place. She walked around for a little bit, and saw some posters for try outs, jobs, sport. She was a little confused on why the would have job applications for young kids. But then she saw a flyer for Raisins, and pick up a pamphlet for the job and read it. She seemed interested in being a Raisin girl, but was worried on how her brother would feel, and how Being a raisin girl would make a bad influence on her sister. Hi, your Ariana right? Ariana Boyett. Ariana turned to her left and saw it was the one and only Wendy Testaburger. Yea I am, your Wendy right. Wendy Testaburger. Yea I am, hey I would like to talk to you about something. She led Ariana to a corner and started talking. Hey listen, we just found out your telling the truth, and look I'm really sorry about your brother. Ariana said it was fine and said she had her little sister to keep her going, she then decide to ask her to be a friend. She said yes, but then she saw the flyer in Ariana hand, and was surprised. You want to work at Raisins, Wendy said with Confusion. Yea, it doesn't seem so bad. Not so bad those girls are sluts, they literally seduce boys, just so they can pay extra for their meals. Hey, you don't know until you try, you have to give someone a chance, said Ariana. Wow you really are the opposite of your brother, said Wendy. Yea we're different alright. But Wendy said, ok I hope you get the job. She smiled and walked away.

After school Ariana dropped off Audrey at home, and decided to head over to Raisins, a girl with blonde hair as well came up to her and said to her in a valley girl voice, Hiiiiii welcome to raisiiiiiinnns my name is Merc.. She paused when she saw how beautiful Ariana looked. Ariana then smiled and said, hi my name is Ariana Boyett I was wondering if I can app.. She was interrupted, when Mercedes said. Your last name is Boyett, well I'd be damed, well what are you doing her, Mercedes said. Oh I was just wondering if I can apply here to be a Raisin girl. Well of course come in here.
After a interview with the manager who was a man named Roger. She got the job, and was told to work from 3 to 8. She put on the dress, and shewas ready to start working.

Well that is it for this chapter, comment did you like, and do you want me to continue with the story. I might be able to post a new chapter because I will be busy with school. So just wait until I get school stuff out of the way. Well that it and I'll catch you guys next time. Peace