𝘴𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘢 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘦

WALKING back to the swing set of the unoccupied playground, the boy held can of cola in his hands as he looked bewilderingly at the female figure who had all of a sudden asked for each other to meet up after abruptly announcing that she was back i...

WALKING back to the swing set of the unoccupied playground, the boy held can of cola in his hands as he looked bewilderingly at the female figure who had all of a sudden asked for each other to meet up after abruptly announcing that she was back in town.

" Aren't you transferring to my school tomorrow? "

Hands grasping tightly on the chains of the swing set, she merely leaned back to glance at the raven haired boy. Biting off the last bits of her Popsicle before chucking away the stick and wiping her hands off with a wet wipe.

" Yeah and it sucks ass. "

" Shut up we i know you're excited to finally meet Tartaglia and the bitches you met in the minecraft smp and discord server. "

Letting out an airy chuckle at Scaramouche's snarky retort, she stuck her tongue out at him and flicked the middle of his forehead.

" And so what if i do? it sounds cringe when i actually say it "

Rolling his eyes at her, he sat from beside her as a moment of silence enveloped the two of them. No words were exchanged, at least not until the boy decided to finally voice out the question that's been living rent free in his head.

" Why'd you move back all of a sudden? Didn't you move away because your parents had business or some shit? "

" Yeah i did, but i kinda asked them if i could move out and come back here. I'm staying at an apartment complex right now. "

Sending her a look of acrimony, he merely scoffed and asked no further questions. Waiting for another silence to fall over them only to be taken by surprise after she slung an arm over his shoulder.

" why the cold shoulder??? cmon scara aren't we friends! why you so distantt? "

" gET OFF OF ME "

After rather aggressively shuffling away from her grasp, he clicked his tongue and flattened his clothes. A pout appeared on the base of her features at his reaction, dramatically placing a hand on her chest in an attempt to insinuate the hurt.

" Dang why you gotta be like that :( Don't you miss me??? "

" It was better when you were only a discord notification. "

" WORDS HURT SCARAMOUCHE </3 "

" Yeah and they're meant to hurt so suck it up "

Now, if someone didn't know scaramouche as closely as she did they wouldn't know that his remarks such as this were merely his defense mechanism against people. But our y/n knows he doesn't mean it most of the time when he says it to her, they've been friends for awhile now.

ATLEAST SHE BELIEVED HE DIDN'T MEAN THEM ITS OKAY TO DREAM LMAO. cOugh anyways.

" Aww i get it! you probably just don't want me meeting them in real life because im your bestie. ITS OKAY SCARA YOU'LL ALWAYS BE BESTFRAND NUMBER ONE "