Season 1 ~ Episode 3

Start from the beginning

"I'd give up if I were you, love. This is the most sense she's made since we got here." Mick joins in on the very confusing conversation.

"Well, can I leave a leaflet with you?" She asks Madge. I understand the woman's concerns and I think it's great that she cares but at this point you'd think that she'd just give up. I hear Madge say a soft 'all right' to the woman. The woman then gives Madge a leaflet and walks away from us.

"Are you alright, Mam?" Janice asks as Madge opens the leaflet

"Yeah. Young lass has lost her friend. Mind you, she isn't gonna find her with this. The only picture they've got is of her spotty back." Madge chuckles and turns the leaflet around to show us the picture, making me grimace. Well, she only did that because Mick asked to have a look.

We all gave noises of disgust and tried to just go back to relaxing. But after what had happened it was hard. Well, that and the fact that Madge would not stop smoking. It had only been about and hour and she had used up so many cigarettes.

"You wanna try taking a couple of gobfuls of air between ciggies, you know." Mick suggested as Madge exhaled the smoke.

"Nice bit of breakfast, that, this morning. I thought it'd be all frogs' legs and all that rubbish, but no. Good English fry up. Very nice. Mind you, I've got a bit of something trapped in me teeth." Madge started to try and get the fat out of her teeth, making very weird noises whilst doing so. So I decided that I would go for a swim.

"I'm just going to go for a swim Janice." I tell her.

"Alright love. We'll save your sun bed." She replies.

I've been swimming for while until I see Troy at the bar and decide to join him.

As I swim up next to him he says, "Oh! That's enough." To that barman who was over filling his drink.

"Hey, come on. You're on holiday." The barman replies in a Spanish accent.

"Thanks!" Troy replies.

"De nada."

"Oh, hi (Y/n)! How are you?" Troy asks, seeing me. "Would you like to join me and Gavin?"

"Of course! Just let me get a drink and I'll be right there." I reply, making him smile.

I then turn to the barman. "Just an orange juice please, my aunt would kill me if she caught me drinking alcohol." I laughed slightly and he smiled.

"Is your aunt that woman you are staying here with?" He asks whilst doing my drink.

"Yeah, we've had an argument again." I sigh. "So I've been trying to make as many friends as I can so that I have other people to be around."

He gets my drink and hands it over to me, "Well your aunt is, very beautiful."

I sputter, "I wouldn't bother if I were you, she's a lot of work." He chuckles.

"What's your name again?" I ask him

"Mateo." He responds

"Well Mateo, I'm going to be honest here. Except for the fact that i can already tell that you hook up or get with any woman you lay your eyes on, you don't look like that bad of a guy. So I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt." His expression changes often but turns into a small smile at the next thing I say. "Friends? Only if you promise not to do anything with my aunt."

"Why not?" He replies, making me very happy. "And I promise I won't touch your aunt."

"Great! So I'll see you later then, yeah?" He nods at what I say and I then turn around to walk to Troy and Gavin.