"Well, we'll just leave Forks after this business is over. Then, you could do whatever you want, kid." He offered.

"Hmmm....like where?"

"Like...London."

Ivy shrugged, "I've never been out of the country before. What about Singapore?"

"Wherever you like. Alice and I'll follow you, if you wanted us to."

"That honestly sounds great. Would you kindly get that sweater for me?" Ivy asked. Jasper absentmindedly complied, taking the sweater and tossing it to her. She immediately felt guilty, what if she had forced him to do that? Even small things like that made Ivy use her power. She realized that all she had to do was think about the person doing that specific thing. Ivy accidentally tried it on Edward the other day. He was in another room with Bella and Ivy wanted to talk to him about something. So, during some alone time with Bella, he got up in the middle of it and struck a conversation up with her. It was strange because Ivy knew what they were doing given her enhanced hearing. Everyone knew. Still, he blankly sat up and walked into her room, plopped down on the foot of the bed, and started talking.

Of course, she fervently apologized to Bella, who shyly brushed it off. She was more concerned about the fact that everyone in the house could listen in on them and knew what they were doing.

"Thanks, Jaz, but I'm not lookin' to third wheel you and Alice for the rest of eternity."

Jasper playfully rolled his eyes at her. Alice burst in the room, seething with anger and impatience. Jasper could practically feel it radiating off of her.

"Ivy! I told you to get ready for shopping!" She scolded, "It's 2, we should go now."

Jasper raised a brow, "What? I thought she wasn't supposed to go outside." He held his arms out for Alice, coaxing her to sit on his lap. She obliged and plopped right down. Ivy shifted her eyes from the pair, suddenly feeling extremely lonely.

"I am dressed, Alice." Ivy gestured to her plain brown sweater and beige blouse, paired with a black skirt. "This is all I could get from my room, anyways."

"We're going to Seattle. It took a lot of convincing but Carlisle finally said yes when I told him it'll only be a day trip. Well, it was going to be a day trip, if only someone could get ready quicker." Alice narrowed her eyes at the girl with long, brown hair. Ivy chuckled at her.

"Alright, alright, let's go."

The drive to Seattle felt like 5 minutes. Bella had tagged along after Alice had forced her to, she sat in the back, preferring to listen to the two girls' conversation instead. Ivy and Alice had spent the time introducing each other to their music tastes. She didn't know Alice really liked Evanescence. Ivy loved Billie Holiday.

Ivy didn't expect them to go to a high-end luxury department store, she didn't like spending that much money on clothes. It felt weird to be going on a shopping spree, considering she was the type of girl to use one pair of shoes for everything and only buy new ones when the old ones got unwearable. Ivy wondered just how many clothes Alice Cullen had in her closet.

Bella had wandered off into the dark sweaters section, while Alice had disappeared into the vast aisle of expensive clothes.

She stared down into the palm of her hand, a large sum of cash staring back at her. Apparently, it was all hers' to use. Ivy browsed the aisle, but found very little things she liked, and even then she didn't like the clothes enough to buy them.

"Ivy! Where's your stuff?" Alice and Bella returned 15 minutes later, paper shopping bags hung around the girls' slender arms. She put her hands on her hips. Ivy shrugged, "Can't seem to find anything." Alice rolled her eyes, grabbing the newborn's arm. "Come! I'll help you out!"

After a few hours of trying on countless items of clothing, Alice was finally satisfied enough to let them go back home. Ivy was pretty happy with her purchases as well.

"Is that all?" asked a very excited Alice, Ivy nodded. "Okay! I'm gonna go pay for all this. Wait here." She skipped away to the counter. Ivy fidgeted in her spot, looking around at the accessories. Her eyes had caught a particular wooden bracelet. A wolf charm hung loosely on it.

She sucked in a breath.

Any memory of Sam was painful. She missed him more than she could remember him. It was hard for her to remember things of her past. Ivy hadn't told anyone, but she had not remembered what Sam had looked like since she woke up. She knew the general features, but not the details that she thought she loved so much. Maybe it had something to do with her death or her powers, but it scared her. She remembered the feeling of overwhelming love she had for him. When she woke up without him, it was as if a piece of her was ripped away, never to be seen again. It was a strange feeling but Ivy chalked it up to Sam being her first love, which was why she was feeling that way.

Ivy held the wolf charm in her hand, feeling it with her fingers.

He was always on her mind, even if she couldn't remember how he looked like.