"(y/n)!!!"

This dragged (y/n)'s attention but only for a while, she immediately focused on Izana again. Ran and Rin exchanged a desperate gazes as they watch they sister grab guy near her and throw him on Izana, then she climbed on shipping container. That could give her some chance to get away from there. It was like if whole in Tenjiku hold they breath when Izana looked up to (y/n) and started laughing. Izana was extremely moody and one could never guess what his laught meant.

"Haha, not bad at all. Your name is (y/n)?"

Rindo shuddered when he heard Izana say her name. Apparently it wasn't good idea to call her name out loud, now everyone know her name and that at least Rindo knows her. This wasn't good.

"How do you know her, Rindo?"

Rindo froze when Izana looked straight at him. Ran was desperately trying to come up with some plan that would get them out of this mess, but it was useless it was (y/n) who always come up with some plan. Right know she could run away and Ran really hoped that she'll do so. But she was really reckless when it came to fights and she had this odd habit of underestimating her opponents, it probably run in the family. But one look at her made him sure that this isn't the case. She didn't smile like she usually did, her body was tense, she was ready to run away when she get a chance. Her eyes meet Ran's, even from the distance he could say what was on her mind. What should I do? No matter what they'll tell to Izana, she will go with it. Who knows if it would made situation any better. It didn't took long for Ran to decide. It looked like Rindo also thought about what to say but Izana was about to lose his patience. Ran decided to speak up instead of Rindo.

"She is ours sister."

Everyone around looked at Ran in surprise including (y/n) and Rindo. Izana looked surprised of a moment but then his lips curved into smile again as he turned to (y/n) again.

"Is that so?"

She hesitated a moment before nodding.

"So you're (y/n) Haitani. Why are you here?"

"Too keep an eye on my idiotic brothers. Last time I let them sneak out unsupervised they end up arrested."

This got Izana laughing. He might like this girl.

"You're quite interesting girl. Come down here."

(y/n) didn't seem like going, she looked at Izana with doubt in her eyes.

"You know I could get up there to you right? I don't like when people don't listen to my orders. It'll be easier for both of us if you come down yourself."

(y/n) looked at her brothers and then she slowly moved to place where she could get down safely. Izana already waited there.

"So you're sister of these idiots. That explains where you learned to fight like that, there isn't much people able to dodge my attacks."

Then he turned to Ran and Rin who came closer in mean time.

"Next time, bring her with you. Everyone, dismiss!"

At his order every one headed away even tho some of them still looked at (y/n) and her brothers. Izana was about to leave as well when he sudenly turned to (y/n) again.

"My name is Kurokawa Izana. We'll meet again (y/n)."

With this he leaved and left the three of them alone.

Sorry for taking so long to update. Now when school begun (at least for me) I don't have much time to write something but I'll do my best to update at least once a week. Also I would like to thank you for all the votes and reads. I never thought that this story will get so many. 🖤

Cover:
https://pin.it/1FpbkyY

Full version: