Chapter 5 - Trapped

Start from the beginning

Tommy got up, rubbed his eyes and stretched. Dream was preparing two horses and filling water bottles from a river that was nearby. The sun was right above them meaning it was 12pm, Tommy walked over to the river, "whatcha doin?", he asked bending down and touching the water. "Getting us stuff for the journey. Be helpful and go collect some berries or something", Dream replied stabbing a fish with a stick. Ghostinnit nodded and headed back to his pillow and jumper. "I'll use the jumper to gather the berries I guess", he thought shoving the jumper under his arm and heading into the forest.

Tommy pushed the big leaves out of his face, looking for a berry bush. He spots a big one with cherry red and orange berries, he runs over to them making the autumn leaves crunch under his feet. He starts plucking all the tasty looking ones and shoving them into the jumper which he made into an oval shape, being careful to not drop them as he goes deeper into the forest.

Returning with a lot of berries, he goes over to the horses and starts putting them carefully into the brown and obviously home made sacks, trying not to squash them. Dream comes over with two big rucksacks and hands one to Tommy, "Here, there's some fish and a water bottle in it plus a compass and a map of the server", he told Tommy mounting the horse flawlessly. Tommy puts the bag on his back, but it was a bit heavy for him as he almost toppled backwards. Ghostinnit slowly made his way to the horse, obviously struggling with the bag, puts one leg up and tries to heave himself. The horse didn't appreciate it as it attempted to kick Tommy in the face, missing by a few centimetres. Dream rolls his eyes and gets off his horse, "here let me help you, take the bag off, put your hands on the horse and jump, quickly swing your legs and you'll be fine", he explained, "let me demonstrate".

Dream walks over to Tommy's horse and heaves himself over it, flawlessly and easily making it and mounting the horse. He gets off and goes back to his horse, "right, come on try we don't have all day", he said impatiently feeding a carrot to his brown and white horse. Tommy holds his breath and puts his hands on the horse, he starts jumping up and down to build momentum, and when he thought he had enough he swung his legs over the sides of the horse, just about making it. Satisfied he reaches for his bag and the horses start galloping.

The journey was long and Tommy had time to think to himself.

Tommy's POV:

"I wonder what Ghostbur is up to. Probably handing out some blue or helping Phill with the cows, does he even realise I'm gone? Would he even care?..", I thought resting my chin on the horse's silky jet black mane. I look around at the smearing trees as we flew past, disturbing a few butterflies as they fly away in a hurry when we neared them. The sun was starting to set and fireflies started appearing in groups of 4, painting the red sky in yellow sparks and lines, I shut my eyes but made sure I wasn't gonna fall off my horse as I took a big breath in full of clean fresh air, smiling.

I hadn't felt like this in a while, it was usually confusion, sadness or a mix of both. I had forgotten how nice it felt to be free, riding a horse through the grass with a person I don't know much about. "Tommy open your eyes or you'll fall off your horse", Dream said far ahead of me, obviously annoyed. "He really had to ruin my moment? Where are we even going anyway", I thought, annoyed as I steady myself back onto the saddle, adjusting my hair with one hand and rolling my eyes.

"We're almost there, also we are going back to my house just so you know", Dream shouted over the sounds of the hooves as the horses zoomed through the field. "Ok!", I scream back at him almost falling off my horse as I raised one hand to my mouth to reply, shaken I straighten my back and zone out only focusing on the sounds of the hooves. Klick klack, klick klack they went..

An hour or two later:

"We're here", Dream said jumping off his horse and doing a back flip, what a show off. I open my eyes to find what looked like a dead field of grass and flowers, all around us. A lot different than the beautiful fields we were just in. Dreams house was a big square shape, made out of obsidian and blackstone and nothing else. There were no windows as far as I could see and a big iron door. My mood was lowered a lot and I started getting nervous as to what was gonna happen to me. He said he was gonna punish me and we are very far away from everyone else, I was scared. No one helped W̷̧̡̩̠̾͊̍͋̉̏̚͝h̸̺̫̤̲͓͉̮͈̳͒y̷̙̪̥̆͗̋̅̄̀̕͠͝ ̴͚̰̟͇͓̯̮̖̰͌̊̈͋̓͐d̶͙̰͓͕̣̒͂̈̈́́ȉ̴̠͇̦͓̪͌̊̃͛͐͛̆̕d̷̡̺̫̟̮̞͇̆͂ ̸͎̣̮̺̽̇̂̓̄̈́͐̕ṇ̶͚̙͈͍̹̩̗̮̟̓́̒̎o̸͙͋͌̓͑̋̓͌͗ ̶̿̒̑̈́̕͘͘͝ͅo̴̡̺̺̩̣͙͉͇̟̝̔́̈́́̚̚n̶͚͇͈͙̱̥̗̜͔̋͜ḝ̷̭̠̩̹̫̞̹̠͜ ̷̨͕͈̙̱̤͐̾̕ḩ̸̦̲̣̦̭̤̥͗̈͂̋̒͌͆̕ę̵̧͔̼͍͇̭̹͌̓͊ͅͅl̸̪̯̩̗̱̅͂̔͊͘͜p̶͈͐̄̐̚̕͘

I slowly get off my horse, trembling. Dream started leading his horse somewhere so I follow close behind him without saying anything. He goes to the back of the house where there was a small stable with a singular small and frail orange fox, hiding at the sight of him. He leashes his horse to the fence and motions for me to do the same , so I do. He says nothing and walks back to the front of the house, I slowly hand the small fox a Berry and run off.

3rd person POV:

Dream goes to the front of his house, looking behind at Tommy with no emotion in his eyes, they were more dead than Ghostinnit had ever seen them before. He walked over to the door, swinging the brown lever downwards, the iron door started opening slowly with a creak. The inside of his house was filthy and dark, you could tell he didn't go there often as cobwebs were everywhere and spiders were crawling all over the place. Tommy shuddered while Dream just laughed. "You're staying here for as long as I say, and since you're dead I'm not feeding you or anything, now get inside", Dream screamed, making the birds in the tree flee. Tommy gulped then hesitantly walked inside the house. Dream shut the door on his face making his clothes slightly fly backwards, muffled sinister laughter could be heard from the other side. Ghostinnit is claustrophobic, he couldn't see anything and the spiders were everywhere, "DREAM LET ME OUT! DREAM PLEASE IM SCARED", the young ghost cried out, as tears starting spilling out of his eyes, but they were a deep blue. "DREAM? DREAM!", Tommy shouted falling to his knees, unable to breathe. The ghost started sobbing heavily, the dark blue substance staining his clothes, he did everything he could to leave, he banged on the door, tried to scream as loud as he could, looked for a window, break out. Everything. He. Could. Think. Of. He just wanted his older brother, he wanted to fall asleep in a tree with him again, he wanted Ghostbur to be there. He was all alone, afraid, cold, and broken. No one came to help him. He wanted to be free from his life as ghost. He softly sobbed hugging his knees and sitting on the cold obsidian floor.

"Please.. anyone.. Ghostbur.. Phil.. even Tubbo.. Techno?...", the ghost barely whispered as he had lost his voice from shouting for help. No one was gonna come. As the hours passed he became more and more numb, believing no one cared more and more. He crawled into a ball and fell asleep, crying.

Arrows rained down on the Lmanburgians as they all started running. Tommy was 9 and fighting in war with his big brother Wilbur and his best friend Tubbo who was obsessed with bees. "TOMMY, TUBBO RUN THIS WAY", Wilbur shouted distressed and waving over to the kids who were confused and scared. Tommy started running, gripping Tubbo's hand as they just about missed more arrows. "Dang it!", Dream could be heard saying, frustrated. "Hurry! Down here everyone!", Eret, the one with clear eyes and sunglasses shouted pointing to a hole he dug out, "I made this just in case, we should be safe", he reassured everyone as they all frantically ran inside it. "Final control room", the sign read. They were in a blackstone room. "They shouldn't be able to get us down here, look in the chests", Eret said slightly nervous but no one noticed. "There's nothing inside them?", Wilbur asked confused as he noticed a button. Eret walked over to it and cleared his throat putting one hand behind his back, "it was never meant to be, boys", he shouted before slamming his hand down on the button and 3 doors shoot open. The dream team and Punz came rushing in and killing everyone. Dream tried killing Tommy, terrified and crying Tommy tried to run away just to fall to his death. 1 canon life gone. Pain erupted in his body as it all went black, the last thing he saw in that room was Wilbur fighting Punz and him shouting his name, after it was all a blur.

Tommy jerked awake, still in the house. The last bit of tears fell out of his eyes, "I'm just a kid.. please.. I don't deserve this.."