Control Freak || Ran Haitani Smut

Start from the beginning

"I hope it's Rindou." You whispered to yourself.

It was a personal preference. You couldn't let go of your smile thinking about how you could possibly see Rindou Haitani. You wait for the guards to open the door, still excited over the fact that you might get to dance for the younger Haitani.

The guards opened the doors and you feel your boss pat you on your back as a way to tell you good luck and do a good job.

Your smile quickly fades as you see the back of a tall man with a short hair. It's Ran. You thought. You knew just by the short hair.

Ran turned around and faced you. "Leave us." You hear him say.

You stood still as your boss and his body guards leave the room. You looked over your shoulder as you hear the door close.

"Do I not have your attention?" You hear Ran say.

You quickly turn your head around as soon as you heard him. He might personally not be your favorite Haitani but he still is Ran Haitani, a member of one of the most notorious gang in Tokyo- no. Not only Tokyo but all across Japan.

"Of course you do." You said as you gave him a smile.

Ran only stares at you as a response. You see him fiddling with the small remote on his hand. It was probably the remote to control the lights and music of this room.

You looked up the ceiling as you notice the lights were turning dim and changing into a red tone.

"Setting the mood, Mr.Haitani?" you said you walked towards him.

He chuckles. "Of course. After all, I did came here for a dance." Ran replied.

You stood in front of him and looked up to meet his eyes. "Do you mind?" You said as you rested your hands on his chest. His coat was smooth to touch. Definitely expensive. You thought.

"If it's you and your hands, just go ahead." Ran said.

You stepped closer, your hands pushing him with a bit of pressure yet he was standing firm. You let out a little scoff.

"Mr.Haitani..." you said as you put more pressure in your push.

You hear him hum as a response. "I'm going to have you..." he stepped back a bit "...to sit down." You said as you pushed him towards the couch.

Ran looks up to you, "A little aggressive..." and smirks. "Aren't we?"

The way his down-turned eyes looked at you was oddly...seductive. You try to not admit that to yourself but it really is just sexy.

He continued to lean his back on the couch, making himself comfortable as he spread his legs apart. The space was just enough for you to stand between them.

You see Ran tap his thigh. "Best you get started now, don't you think?" He says.

Somehow you felt a chill run down your spine. You weren't cold because of the lack of clothing, you were used to it. It's just that, the way Ran Haitani speaks is authoritative... and just plain... "Attractive." You didn't even realize that you said the last part out off your thoughts and blurted it out.

Your eyes widen. He must've heard that. You thought. But there wasn't any change in his expression. You sighed in relief and composed yourself.

You walked towards him, picking the remote he left on the coffeee table on the way. You went to his side, running your hands on his arm up to his shoulder as you circle around him. You let your cold fingers lightly graze his neck when you were behind him.

The music starts as soon as you pressed a certain button on the remote you were holding.

You finally reached the spot in front of him. You positioned yourself between his thighs and slowly lowered yourself to sit on his lap.