Peeping their heads into Haneul's dance studio, Jay and Sunoo's eyes widened at the sight of Jake under the mercy of his twin.

"Hey Jake? Jay is teaching right now, you're disrupting the peace!" Sunoo shouted playfully before skipping into the dance studio.

"Keep up with what you're doing to Jake, Hannie!" Jay cheered while following Sunoo in the room.

Smirking in satisfaction, Haneul let go of her screaming brother's ear before plastering a sweet smile to Sunoo and Jay. "What brings my lovely friends here? Where's Riki?" Haneul asked after patting Sunoo's head.

"He ditched me for his other Sun," Sunoo pouted, only for Jay to scoff in response. "Yea and what am I doing here Kim Sunoo?!" Jay said, offended at Sunoo's small drama.

"Thank you Jay! I love you!" Sunoo exclaimed before hugging Jay. Unable to contain their smiles, Haneul, Jake and Jay burst out laughing at Sunoo's endearing antics.

In those 3 years, the former Weather Boy caught up with his lost youth by staying in Tokyo. He'd rather much stay on the ground than up in the clouds, blessed to have met new people.

"Anyways Jay and Sunoo, tell Hannie over here not to overwork herself! Ever since 20Cube opened its doors for dancers, she's been a menace to society," Jake complained while pointing to Haneul.

"You little snitch-"

"He's got a point though. Not that it's a bad thing, but you've grown to be more confident! And scary... sometimes," Jay agreed, trailing off with a nervous chuckle at his last sentence.

Narrowing her eyes at the 3 boys in front of her, Haneul huffed out in defeat. "I suppose you're right, except for Jake! I won't admit defeat to that loser," Haneul said while snickering at her twin brother.

"Sim Haneul, you're so mean to your twin!" Jake whined before stomping his feet. "So the rumours are true! You're everyone's baby!" Haneul exclaimed before tackling her brother in a hug.

"Hug me too, Jay,"

"No Sunoo,"

"Don't make me ask Haneul to kick your a-"

"Fine," Jay groaned before eventually spreading his arms out for Sunoo, a soft smile played on his face as Sunoo beamed cheekily.

While the four of them goofed around during their break time, a certain 19 year old came running into 20Cube's dance studio. With the addition of his girlfriend of course.

"PEACH CHEEKS!" Riki screamed as he ran towards his group of friends.

"Twin Sun!" Sunoo beamed happily before skipping off towards Sunhee. Bowing towards Riki's group of friends, Sunhee waved at them before conversing with Sunoo.

"I see Riki's a big boy now," Jake snickered at the younger boy, who was trying to catch his breath. "What is it this time Riki?" Jay nagged as he watched Riki's brief melodrama.

"Hoonie!" Riki exclaimed after finally catching his breath. With her ears perking up upon hearing his name, Haneul dropped her water bottle before facing Riki.

"What about him?" Haneul asked, unable to hide her interest and curiosity. Well, at least about Sunghoon.

"I was supposed to tell you an hour earlier but I was out with Sunhee! He should be in Tokyo now!" Riki spoke quickly as he jumped up and down in excitement.

Blinking blankly at Riki, Haneul breathed deeply before scrambling for her belongings. A wide grin formed on her face as she scrambled out of the dance studio.

"Miss Haneul? Where are you going-"

"Jake will take the class! I'll treat everyone fried chicken next week if you guys perform well! Goodbye!" Haneul spoke quickly before dashing out the building.

Despite the light rain pouring down on Tokyo, Haneul discarded the hassle of an umbrella. Instead, the determined girl sprinted towards the abandoned building, occasionally slipping due to the sleek and wet pavements.

Turning a corner, Haneul was met faced with the building that held every memory spent with Sunghoon. From the second time they met and where they danced under the rain, to the place where they got separated from each other.

That building was their sanctuary, and for some odd reason rays of sunshine shined down only on the old and battered building.