Alexia every six months get some new cans of tea and pay to Alice for it. At first Alice didn't take it and she still doesn't, so Alexia just hides the money in her bag.

Whistle from the teapot brought her back from her thoughts and she quikly took the teapot off of the stove and poured the hot water into two mugs.

She took both mugs and walked back towards the fireplace where Regulus was still peacefully reading his book. She placed his mug next to him on the table and sat herself in her favourite armchair and opened her book, taking a sip of her tea once in a while.

They sat in comfortable silence for an hour or two.

Alexia glanced at the clock that was above the fireplace, it was half past two at night. And her tea was all finished.

"I'm going to bed, Reggie. You should too, tomorrow we have lessons" she said to him while standing up she took empty mugs of Regulus' and hers and putted them in the sink and casted a spell so that they would wash themselves.

She walked towards Regulus from behind and kissed his cheek saying "good night" and hearing Regulus mutter a "good night" too she walked towards her dorm room.

She walked towards her bed and falled into it. Alexia was relieved that she is finally at Hogwarts.

No yelling, no shouting, no stress about serious stuff, just school.

○●○●○

Regulus Black was happy that it was dark in the common room, because he knew that if it wasn't she could have seen a slight blush on his face when she kissed his cheek.

Regulus knows that Alexia is one of his best friends but he can't help it. The flips his stomach does every time he sees her or when she smiles or laughs or just is present next to him.

Regulus had a crush on Alexia since second year.

He thinks it's started when he saw her coming out of the water all wet and angry, she still looked beautiful to him.

And his admiration for the girl grew even more when she drawed out her wand and pointed it at his brother's neck.

"Flashback"

Regulus was in the castle when he glanced through the window to see one of his friends, Alexia sitting by the Black Lake, reading calmly. He was about to go down and keep her company.

But he saw his brother, Sirius, and their little friend group walking towards his friend from behind. Probably they decided to prank a little girl, that they notice was sitting alone by the Black Lake. And for their joy she was also a Slytherin.

So when Regulus saw from the window of castle that his brother and his friends are walking towards his friend he ran as fast as he could, because he knew that it will end badly.

But he was too late just as he ran out to the courtyard he heard a loud splash.

His brother and his friends were laughing, James Potter and Sirius were almost on the ground from laughing, Peter Pettigrew was giggling behind the two of them and the last one, Remus Lupin wasn't paying any attention as he was reading a book.

They were still laughing as a year younger girl then them come out of the water all dripping wet and her face was all blank. But as they say, the worst anger is when the person looks as calm as nothing happened. And that's how Alexia looked, as nothing happened.

She walked slowly towards Sirius and then in a flash of light drew out her wand and pointed it at his neck. Then the group of boys stopped laughing.

"What are you going to do? You don't even know any hexes, little girl" Sirius pounted in a higher voice as James Potter laughed again.

"Watch who you are talking to, blood-traitor" Alexia spat back and at that Regulus started walking faster to get to her.

"Ohh and what's your name? Pureblood lover?" Sirius didn't give up and his dumb friend still laughed.

"Alexia Lestrange you bastard"

And with that Alexia mumbled a quiet Wingardium Leviosa not long after Sirius was flying in the air and screamed like a little girl.

His friend, James Potter, drew out his own wand, but Regulus saw it and casted an Expelliarmus and with that Potter's wand was in Regulus hand.

Remus at that point wasn't reading his book anymore he watched what a second year girl and boy will do to his friends and maybe teach them a lesson and Peter had moved away from the two boys and was standing next to Remus.

While that was happening Alexia has already levitateding Sirius over the Black Lake.

"Don't you dare drop me Alexia Lestrange" Sirius yelled and by then a crowd has formed around the group of six.

"I didn't gave you permission to call me by my first name, you filfy dumbtruck" and then a second splash was heard "opps" and at that Regulus laughed.

And that took Regulus by surprise because he rarely laughed.

All people around them laughed too, because most of them too suffered from the pranking group of boys, that called themselves Marauders. And seeing that someone stood up and it was a little girl was more entertaining than anything.

When Sirius got out of the water he started to take his wand out but Profesor McGonagall came.

"What is going on here? Why are you two all wet?" She asked sternly.

"It was he-" But Sirius was cut off by Alexia.

"You see Profesor, I was reading a book by myself peacefully when these four boys came from behind me and pushed me into the Black Lake, sorry two of them pushed me. Lupin was reading his book all the time and Pettigrew was just laughing. So after I got out I nicely insisted that one of them took a bath too, that being the older Black brother, and then Potter drew out his wand and aimed it at me but by my luck Regulus came and took that wand away." She finished with one breath.

McGonagall looked at the four boys that stood there.

Potter tried talking "Profesor that's not what hap-" but was cut off by Alexia again.

"Yes it is. I have many witnesses all around us" she gestured around the crowd that has formed around them "You can ask anyone and they will confirm what I just told"

"Alright. All four of you detention. James and Sirius you get a week, Peter you get five days and Remus three days for not stopping your friends" Profesor said before turning around and walking back to the castle.

"End of flashback"

Yes that's probably when he started liking Alexia. She was herself and she wasn't ashamed of who she is and stood up to bullies like his brother.

So Regulus sat on the couch of the common room thinking.

He lost track of time because when he looked away from the fireplace it was already four in the morning.

He stood up grabbing his book and walked towards the boys corridor.

Opening the door to his room and closed behind him. He saw his truck next to his bed. It was engraved with letters of his first name.

R.A.B

Regulus Arcturus Black

The second-born son of The Most Ancient and Noble House Of Black.

He shaked his head and walked towards the bathroom. After he took took quick shower and dressed into his night clothes he layed in the bed. He felt calm overtake his body, because he wasn't in the 12 Grimmauld Place anymore. He was at Hogwarts, with his friends.

Away from his family, their screams and their believes.

Regulus was finally home.

_______________________________

2012 words

Tell me if you like longer or shorted chapters.