16.Night Training Part I

Zacznij od początku

At five o'clock in the afternoon, physically and mentally exhausted students stood on the military training field. After listening to the training summary of the chief instructor, with the sound of "disband", the orderly teams dispersed, each chaotically and staggered.

Most people choose to go to the dormitory to rest first, and some choose to go to the cafeteria to replenish energy.

A team of tens of thousands of people was divided into two waves, each moving in different directions.

Following the trend of camouflage uniforms, Li Jiao returned to the bedroom, took off the sunscreen on her face, brought shower gel and shampoo, and took a shower in the bathroom.

"Huh—"

The greasy sweat was washed off, and she was refreshed.

The wind approaching the evening was slightly cool, and when it blew, Li Jiao, who had just come out of the bathroom and stood on the balcony, got a layer of goose bumps.

"Ah Qiu—"

Rubbing her nose, muttering with a dull nasal sound.

"Well, why is it still a bit cold."

"Bang!"

The balcony door was opened, and Su Linlin walked out of it, holding a change of clothes.

"Jiao Jiao, are you finished? Go in."

"Good."

Soaking the washed military uniforms into the bucket, and pouring the washing powder, Li Jiao felt that she had better go back to the house for a while and rest.

Stepping into the bedroom from the balcony, she quickly closed the door again. The air conditioner was turned on in the room, and the sultry temperature was isolated by the door. The temperature in the room suddenly became cold and refreshing.

Zhang Yue was the first to take a bath and had already returned to the cafeteria to buy food. She was sitting at her table and feasting.

With one foot hanging in the air, one foot stepping on the bench, holding the lunch box, a piece of yellow stewed chicken was stunned by her as if she had eaten a big pot of rice.

Turning around, she said to someone while holding the rice.

"Jiao, I brought you a copy. Eat it while it's hot on the table, otherwise it will be cold for a while."

"Okay, thank you boss."

When she walked to the table, there were two lunch boxes and a pair of disposable chopsticks on the clean and tidy tabletop.

White rice, soft stewed chicken, served with yellow soft potatoes, green peppers and red peppers. Add a spoonful of fragrant soup, um, when the box is opened, it is a tempting fragrance.

Pulling aside the bench and sitting at the table, she raised her chopsticks and took a few bites of the appetizing meal, but didn't want to move it anymore.

Today, after a day of training, tired of having no appetite, Li Jiao climbed onto the bed and shouted to Zhang Yue next door.

"Boss, I'll sleep for a while, when you leave, you call me."

"Good."

Zhang Yue ate the meal without turning her head back, staring at the variety show on the phone intently, and laughed from time to time.

After sleeping for about half an hour, when Li Jiao woke up, her forehead was full of sweat, and her clothes were wet with sweat. The air-conditioner was turned on in the dormitory, and her whole body was hot at the cold temperature.