Pt3

~3 torturous hours later~
You hear the door open and a certain voice , alerts your flustered form. She's back. This causes you to whimper manically to get her attention.

'My lil pet. You've been such a good girl~ waiting for mama like this~'

Her hand snakes it way around your neck as you feel her icy breath against your face. You feel her lips nearing yours, the anticipation takes over and you lunge your body forward into hers, causing your lips to meet. You feel your lady freeze up for a quick moment until the hand around your neck tightens and a tongue explores your exposed mouth,uneven breathes are all that's heard as well as the sound of quick moans.

You feel her other hand , which was gripping onto something go behind you back. Causing you to become fearful until another shock wave sends you into a moaning mess. Pulling on your restraints you beg between breaths.

'M-MY laDy ~pLeaSe'

With that the vibrator goes on the highest setting, causing you to cum over the bedsheets due to your sensitivity from having wave after wave of pleasure.

You collapse into your lady's arms panting unable to move a muscle. You feel the ropes be torn off by your lady's .... Claws? Nails?

'You did well today , my little maid'

You feel her coldness walk away causing another whine to escape your tired lips. Wondering where your master has gone.

'Tsk tsk don't worry my dear I'm still here~' she says in her silky voice.

She walks back to your position, removing your blind fold finally. Your eyes slowly adjust to its new found light. You feel yourself be lifted and in a flash your back in a night gown , you look at your lady and realise she's in her night gown as well . Tiredness comes over you and your eyes become half lidded.

'Let's sleep my dear ~'

And with that you fall asleep in your lady's arms.
Warm.

And safe.