Payam Nia - Introduction

Payam Nia , a Ph.D. from Northeastern University in mechatronics engineering, has a lot of publications in well-known conferences and journals. He has also developed many technical skills like programming languages like python, MATLAB, engineering applications and packages including Simulink and SimMechanics, and project management, IDE tools (Visual Studio, PyCharm), and other softwares. Furthermore, Payam Nia has a lot of other useful skills that he has developed while working with different companies in the past.

With over ten years of industrial experience in multi-body dynamics analysis, linear and non-linear systems modeling, sensor and actuator design, and sensor fusion, Payam Nia also contains an in-depth knowledge and understanding of project lifecycle and project development techniques. Also, Payam M Nia has an interest to work on motion and vibration control, control algorithm design, and robotics. Moreover, he has worked on complex dynamics, robotics, and controls systems and is passionate about designing products from concept to market.

Payam Nia is working at KLA at the moment, managing different yet vital responsibilities. His job at KLA includes him leading different projects and designing the mechanical/mechatronics architecture of semiconductor fabrication machinery.