y/n thought it was a lie though, didn't he just said earlier that was her character getting he's trying to beat up into a pulp? y/n's pretty sure she heard it right, she might tease him later for it. y/n gave him a look.

"it—it got beverly," bill stuttered. "it got beverly."

the grin on y/n's face fell down slowly, did she hear it right again?

"what do you mean it got beverly?" y/n hops off the arcade machine, walking closely behind richie's figure by the arcade game.

"it, y/n." he continues when richie proceeds to press his fingers down. "it got beverly."

richie left his game to lose, turning around to face bill with a worried expression same as y/n's.

➶➶➶

y/n hugs richie with her right arm, her other was occupied with her skateboard as the rest of the losers hurriedly sped up to the crackhead's house. richie insists to make y/n to hop on his bike rather than to skate when he thought the girl was shaking in fear for her 'girlfriend' and couldn't think straight as she skates.

she hops off the bike, letting her skateboard drop down on the cement, along with the other losers. y/n felt richie reached for her hand as they walk towards the fence.

the losers scattered around to look for something useful before they go inside the house, bill was connecting his spear, mike loading his gun, and eddie throwing away his fanny pack, making y/n give him an impressed look.

y/n and richie tear apart to look around for a weapon, richie crouch down to a stack of hay reaching for an empty bottle of beer and run towards the porch's railing, smashing it in attempt to use the sharp edges as a defense from it.

just as y/n picked up an old bat that look familiar to her dad's old ones—that made y/n wonder how did it get there—beside a withered tree, the losers look up at richie and the others snorted when he was only left with the bottle's neck.

"hey no fair! where'd you even get that?" richie throws his hands up in the air when he saw what was y/n was holding.

"just luck, i guess. . ." y/n trails off, swinging it on her hands.

after a few minutes—richie finished tying the rope he found somewhere on y/n's waist to tie the bat she found, not bothering to steal it from her because the thought of her being alone in the dark, there's at least she can use something as a weapon, which made her think tying it on her waist was a little stupid—the losers are ready to get inside, following bill for he leads the way. the smell of old wood, dried shit, and thick dust entered their nose as bill opens the door, the losers were a little hesitant as they stare at the cold dark house.

y/n reached for richie's hand when a rat scrambled unexpectedly in front of them as they took another step forward in the house. then the both of them walk behind bill, y/n look behind for a moment to watch for their backs but she saw one of the members standing still outside.

stanley stood stiff outside the door, his face was clearly frightened of the idea of coming in even if he hasn't stepped a foot inside. y/n planted her feet on the floor, tugging richie to stop.