Xie Luan released his clenched hand and put the small golden medal in the shape of a sunflower on the Kuwei’s body.

Because it had a humanoid form in adulthood, a small medal with a particularly childlike appearance was hung on an adult Kuwei, and the style looked a little uncoordinated.

But Ravi, who received the small medal, didn’t seem to feel this at all. The adult Kuwei paused, and his eyes lit up in an instant.

Although he didn’t say it, after receiving the shared memory, Ravi really wanted the small medal he saw in his memory.

“Golden…?” Ravi showed hesitation.

Small golden medal with the number “1” engraved in the middle.

“Yeah.” Xie Luan nodded affirmatively, and by the way, he raised his hand and rubbed the dark blond hair of the Kuwei.

The awards were divided into ranks, but in Xie Luan’s mind, the three chubby cubs who participated in the flying competition were the first.

For a moment, it seemed as if he saw the young man in front of him straighten his body even more, Xie Luan slightly laughed, and the picture of the young Ravi chucking up his body overlapped with the person in front of him.

Ch87.2

There were scattered slates and stones everywhere in the demolition area. The Yunbao Branch of this world should have built other facilities after it closed down, but it still became like this in the end.

After doing this, Xie Luan looked at the Nox standing next to him. He had a lot of things to tell the other party. Xie Luan wanted to tell all the information he knew about the world and unknown enemies that he had from the other side.

But when Xie Luan mentioned an unknown enemy that might exist, and connected this enemy with the black mark, he saw the Nox in front of him nodding at him, calmly expressing his knowledge.

The imprint was placed on him by someone else. He already knew about this, and Ya Yi naturally classified this “other” as an enemy.

As for the world, the impulse to destroy the world was his own thought. Ya Yi was not induced or controlled by this mark, at best it could only be regarded as taking advantage of the trend.

But now, Ya Yi’s thoughts had been changed, or suppressed.

Touching something warm and beautiful had affected him, this thing was very fragile, so fragile that as long as he put his hand on its white neck, light blue blood vessels would be released, and this beautiful thing would be destroyed by him.

But such a fragile existence easily suppressed the cold madness accumulated in his heart.

“There are still many beautiful things in this world.” A delicate flower grew in the gap left by the collapsed slate. Xie Luan looked at the flower and knelt down and touched the soft petal with his finger.

The beast in his heart was soothed. As Ya Yi waited for the young man to stand up, he raised his hand and touched the young man’s cheek like the young man had touched the petal.

Such warm and beautiful things were real, as long as he reached out, he could touch them, as if they belonged to him.

If he could have it all the time, Ya Yi understood for the first time what it was like to feel that the world was beautiful.

But why in his world… was there no youth like the one in front of him?

“Me too…” After uttering two words, he paused. The Nox stopped his voice in the end and didn’t say the words.