Welcome to the World of Figure Skating

I walk into the arena ready and excited to begin my career as a figure skater. I have been skating at the arena since I was 3. But today was the where I get to begin working with the famous May Summers as my coach. She has won tons of high titles in the skating world and recently quit to become a coach instead.

"Ellie, Ellie? Are you listening?"

"Umm yes Coach Summers.."

"Ok you will need to raise your stamina levels up this week and we need to get you to master the double toe loop."

"Ok Coach I will get right on that!"

I began to head out with the owner of the arena came over to me,

"Ellie, I assume you are going to with the Town Competition at the end of the month am I correct?"

"Of course sir, I will try my best!"

I ran out of the arena and checked my phone "Crap!" I thought "I'm 5 minutes late to school already!!"

I sprinted to the school and ran into Mr. Kay's class panting out of breath.

"Ellie, why are you late this morning?"

"Sorry... Mr.... Kay... I ...had... a lesson this....morning."

"Next time Ellie you need to get here on time, school is more important than skating."

After school finally came I walked out to the front gate to see my friend Isabel and her brother Kevin waiting for me. I didn't remember Kevin being so tall. Kevin had dark black hair to the point where it had blue shine to it, unlike Isabel she had red hair with pink highlights they both had dark blue eyes and very pale skin. Me on the other hand I had blonde hair and light blueish green eyes. I was very lean and pale as well but I had some muscle do to skating. 

"Hey Earth to Ellie..ELLIE!!" Isabel screamed while waving her hands in my face.

"Ahh! Sorry what was that you where saying?"

"Kevin just said bye, he has to go help the new CD store unpack. I heard that the owner has a son our age!" 

"Well we will have to check it out sometime then."

Hey y'all I'm back!!!! Sorry I haven't been posting I have been very busy lately I just thought of this idea the other day and well ran with it so I hope you all love this book!!