"Family?"

Naori nodded, "you marry Anko-san, don't you?"

"Ah!" Kakashi remembered his lie, "yes. I'm married with her. Anko opens a sweet shop. We have a son."

Naori smiled happily, "i'm happy for you."

"What are you doing here, Naori?"

Naori looked down then smiled, "still the same reason i came to Konoha, Kakashi-san."

Kakashi was silenced and feeling a sting entering his heart.
"You still looking for that man?"

Naori nodded, "ive traveled the five big nations. I've traveled to all of the countries near the fire nation. But, i haven't found him yet. I don't know how long my body can survive. I hope he is fine now and i hope he is happy now." Naori took out a box from her bag. She opened it and smiled sadly seeing the Kanzashi inside.

"I'm sure he is happy knowing that you still loves him until now," answered Kakashi.

Naori smiled tenderly, "that feeling never change, Kakashi-san. My feeling for him still the same for him. Since the day i meet him. It's still the same," tears started dropped from Naori's eyes.

Kakashi couldn't hold himself, he walked slowly to Naori then wiped Naori's tears without his realization. Naori was shocked feeling the touch of Kakashi's hand. She then remembered Kaito's touch on her body. She stared at Kakashi's eyes. She remembered the same eyes from 23 years ago when they stared each other under the snow.

Kakashi realized what he had been doing then pulled his hand immediately.
"I'm sorry, Naori-san. Please wait for me a little bit. Wait for me here. I promise i will return to you. Just wait me here. I will come back to you after i finish my mission. Promise me you will be here waiting for me a little bit longer."

Naori stared at Kakashi in confusion and still surprised what had happened.
When Kakashi suddenly kissed Naori's lips tenderly behind his mask.

Naori just stood still and stared Kakashi with eyes open.

"I promise i will see you after i finish this mission."

Kakashi walked out immediately leaving Naori stood still not knowing what had happened. She was still in shocked.

"No.. he is not Kaito. He is not.Kaito," remind Naori.

Kakashi helped the young prince of Redaku to fight against the prime minister from taking the throne and to take over the Redaku. For months, Kakashi stayed in a village named Nagare to defend the owner of the throne of Redaku. After making sure the throne was still in the hand of the rightful owner and to prevent a war between Redaku and the shinobi nation, Kakashi went back to the capital city of Redaku and looked for Naori.

He saw three kids sat around a woman. She was holding a bowl of soup with some mushrooms in it. The woman patiently feed all the kids in front of him. Her face is always decorated with a sweet and tender smile. Her pale face as pale as the moonlight, was lighten by the sunlight. Her lips were used to be as reddish as sakura, now were pale and dry.

"Naori," called Kakash softly.
The woman smiled happily seeing Kakashi. She then gave the bowl to one of the kids. Then she ran toward Kakashi happily.

Her eyes becoming sunken, but her beauty still framed perfectly with her black braided hair. Her beauty was still the same since the first time Kakashi meet her. Kakashi could feel and imagine tsubaki when this woman approached him. The tender and sweet smile in the beginning of the spring with thin snow around her. That's what he felt everytime he see and remembered this woman.