Evil Plan

Thirty-five minutes later

"Aleina, where are you going after this?" asked Richard, when they're done with lunch.

That sensual-faced woman just wiped the lip off with a napkin, so there are no leftovers stuck there. She was glaring, but she didn't answer right away, because she was still on a little delayed activity. Once it's finished, the object was put on the table.

"I'll go home to the apartment and rest. Luckily for Sunday tomorrow, so I can wake up in the day because it's tired of meeting you this afternoon," says Aleina, insinuating the opponent.

The handsome face of the man looked pale for a moment. He can't deny it, he has made the atmosphere less conducive. In his mind, he's looking for a strategy, so he can get the ex-lover back into his arms.

Ouch, it was hurting my heart, but she was right. I was stupid because I made her angry. I wanted her to stay in the room, so I could create an intimate atmosphere, but if Aleina said it, would it be possible? Ah, I'll try. She was my ex-girlfriend, so there's nothing to worry about. Oh, yes, just remember! Why not put on the drug that was already taken, when Aleina came? It can be mixed in the drink, so it's all smooth. If it's reacting, it'll be easy to carry! Richard thinks.

The man's left hand reached the pants pocket, and then his finger touched something. Smile engraved, then quickly withdraw the medication brought, and put it on the table, but it was hidden.

Meanwhile, Aleina seemed to be playing on a cell phone to check the emails that came in there. A beautiful blue eyes lady, concentrating on the phone. She even texted back, so the job was going well.

"If you're tired, how about resting in my room instead? It's more comfortable, so it can rest with a good rest." Richard took his ex-girlfriend, to go with him.

"No need. I bring my own car and I can go back to the apartment easily." Aleina rejected without further ado.

Aleina's eyes, stay focused on the latest sophisticated smartphone. The opportunity was used by Richard, by putting a dose into the former's drink, which still concentrates on the activities of emails, so it doesn't realize there's danger lurking.

"Are you sure? Check out the view," said Richard, while pointing towards the view outside, right behind Aleina's back.

That pretty girl looked straight in the direction she was showing. A pair of blue eyes, staring at the sky that's already gray, there's even lightning there. That pretty face changed. She looked scared but tried to cover up.

Aleina turned around and then noticed the face of the opponent talking who looked after her opinion. "I'm going to go home, and it's normal anyway, right? What's to be afraid of?" Her answer is calm.

"I know you are afraid, Baby. Do not hide your fear. Thunder, storm ... that's a few things you usually worry about. I know you so well." Richard said calm down.

"You're just acting out." Aleina denies.

"Of course I do. Three years we were together, even sleeping in one bed, how can I forget the tiny details of my pretty girlfriend? Honey, even the favorite position when we fuck is still recorded in memory," says the emerald-eyed man.

The fine, smooth cheek of the woman, right off the grid, as the tall man's statement, is sitting in front of the man. She became restless, so the drink in a glass was drunk without thinking.

Richard smiles watching a change in Aleina's face. A handsome man with a good position in the hotel couldn't help himself, because what he was planned was successful, and only wait for one more step: Aleina was taken to his private room.

The drink that Aleina gulps, is gone. The tall and thin body still hasn't felt anything, so the passion to have intimate relations, yet striking. Richard laughed so hard in the heart, but refrain from not frontal.

"You brought an umbrella, Honey? Otherwise, just take the shade in the room. Don't worry, no one's gonna protest, because I'm the boss." Richard took Aleina. There's a proud tone in every glass that's spoken, especially the last part.

"I didn't bring an umbrella, because I was thinking of carrying my own vehicle. Thank you for the invitation, but I cannot do it." Aleina is resisting, but still polite.

Richard lifted both shoulders as if he had signaled, that he didn't have a problem at all. Soon, my beautiful ex-girlfriend is getting excited. If that's the case, let her beg for a stay in the room, and see if she can stay the night. Anyway, the clothes we were still living together, there were still some strands in the closet, so don't bother. I'd love to have sex with Aleina. Since the breakup, can't take the passion for another woman, and be forced to play solo, Richard thinks with the heart.

"Whatever you say, Sweetheart. I'm just offering and for your kind of information, my room is open twenty-four hours only for you. If you change your mind, just say it, no doubt or shame." Richard said softly as if there's nothing to worry about. "By the way, now is raining."

Aleina looked back and it was raining, exactly as the emerald-eyed man said. "Shit." It's the only word spoken from her thin lips with pink lipstick.

Richard can't hold a smile. Almost got him laughing, hearing a pretty ex-girlfriend cursed, but he's trying to hold back so he's not suspicious in front of Aleina.

"Would you order something, Honey? Your mineral water is up, so it's better to drink something. More food will be fine." Richard offered, pointing at an empty glass, as well as the plate.

"Why do you like telling me to eat and drink too much? Stop calling me 'honey', because I am not your girlfriend anymore!" protests Aleina.

A slit smile on the guy's lips. He enjoys every word of his ex-girlfriend, so he doesn't mind at all. "Aleina, for me, you are my girlfriend and even more. Our relationship have been ended three years ago, but my love is standstill. It may be easy for you to forget everything, but not for me."

"When did you stop doing anything silly?" The blonde woman asked Richard, with a little cynical tone.

Richard is a real jerk! He always had a way, so I could meet, even business-connected. Luckily, today is not talking about work, so there's nothing to worry about. Why the sudden libido ride, huh? This can't be happening. Focus, Aleina, murmured the woman self-sustained.

"I'll quit until you get married, Honey. But, if your husband can't be happy with you, even at that moment you are pregnant, I would tell him that both of you can divorce and I would accept your baby." The tall man answered with confidence.

"Insane!" Aleina cussing.

"Yes, I am. You made me like this, Aleina. You don't remember when we were together, how hot we were? We've even done a lot of things together. Honey, the offer that was always there, still applies: return to my beloved and live together again." Richard said to the point.

Aleina gets upset. Richard is totally out of line! I'd love to come home so quickly, but it's still raining, and now it's horny. How can I drive a car, in this state? So annoying! Pretty and smart women think with the heart.

Aleina vaporized without being prevented. It's getting the excitement of the emerald-eyed man because the stimulants started working. Good, finally, there's a reaction from the cure mixed in the drinks. Just wait for the beautiful request and I'm sure she'll say ... think's Richard.

"Richard, I don't think I can stand ... can we come to your place now?"

***