Stay By My Side💚

Começar do início

"I l-o-v-e y-o-u."...she stammered while crying.

He dug himself more into her neck and started crying profusely.His tears rolled down to the hem of her dress.

"Please don't leave me Anokhi!"...he choked.

"Never..."...she whispered against his ear.

"I need you.."

"hmm..."...she mumbled as she failed to collect herself to speak.

"Stay by my side."...he said brushing his lips against her collar bone.

"Always.."...she smiled through her tears.
He pulled out of her in a swift motion.

"I love you!"...he confessed capturing her lips all of a sudden almost shocking her.

She calmed down slowly and responded with the same passion.Her hands trailed up to his hair and massaged his scalp while he caressed her back.

They parted finally.She smiled faintly and kissed away his tears.

"Feeling better?..."...she asked.

"Far more better than before..."...he muttered.

".... If you weren't here today then i..."

She kept her finger on his lips.

"Shhh...i will be there for you always and even if you ask me to leave you,i won't."

Shaurya became speechless.

"You want to talk to me about something?"...she enquired.

"Not now...i just want to leave this place as soon as possible."...his eyes reflected irritation and disgust as these words slipped out of his mouth.

She nodded understandingly. That house suffocates her too.She moved out of his embrace and started placing all the things in the bag. Shaurya also returned to what he was doing but he felt so different after crying in her arms.

It just took ten minutes for them to pack the bag and step outside. They came down.

"Shaurya beta...i request you..i will do whatever you want me to...but please stay back."...Devi cried shaking him by his shoulder.

He looked straight not meeting Devi's eyes.

"Dad we are leaving."...he announced.

Devi looked at Shaan hopefully. Shaan stepped forward and handed Shaurya the flat key.

"Dad..i don't need this."...he immediately refused.

"I know my son can manage anyhow but i am your father ...i can't let you leave like this.Once you find some other place,return this to me.But now, accept this for my sake."... he said pressing the key on Shaurya's palm.

He hugged shaan. Shaan patted his back assuring him that he took the right decision.

Shaan then shifted his eyes to Anokhi.He moved towards her and blessed her.

"Stay together ...always."

She gave him a vague smile.

Shaurya looked at Gayathri and Kanchan. They smiled in response.

He then held Anokhi's hand and strolled towards the door.

"Shaurya please..."...Devi ran behind him.

He didn't turn around.They left leaving Devi a crying mess.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"When did they leave?"

"It's almost been an hour Astha."