I have become an orphan

Citron's POV
My father died against the attack from Z-mech.While that mech take Mom with him.I am the only one still alive.All the sprouts are safe.But majority of the adult plants are dead.Z-mech continues to attack neighborville.I was sent to the final base that is in space.I was 13 that time.A girl named beta took care of me and the sprouts.But I found out she took the care a little too much on me.She's kinda scary,I thought she is an imposter.But turns out she just think I'm special.What's so special about myself?Btw this space HQ is so cool.The other sprouts was sent to the orphanage.While I have a brand new school.But this school is different.This school trains young sprouts to be a special soldiers.Of course my dad graduate from here.It seems in the news that neighborville is basically dead.It is taken over by zombies,we can only hide in this space HQ.But for how long?

Beta carrotina's POV
After this serious case.We were forced to move to space.Thatbis the only place far enough for the zombies to not reach us.The zombies had our L.E.A.F world map.And it shows each of the plant agents on Earth.So they basically take control of earth.I was in charge to guard the sprouts in case the zombies launched an attack.I found this little orange.His name is Citron,he is the son of my senior.And he looks like he have potential to be as great as his father.His knowledge is far complex than his supposed to be on his age.Everytime when I went to check him after school.He always stay quiet in his room.Holding books about.......militaries?He also throwed some weapons that he created.Now come to think of it,is he thinking of a plan to defeat that mech.Crazy Dave is doing research about that mech.But Z-mech seems invincible.He is flawless and barely has any weakness.Of course future technology might be able to take down that mech easily.We tried to use the empeach to shut down the Z-mech.But it's bot effected at all.Btw I need to take a close eye on Citron.He might be the future of L.E.A.F,if he is..........I am more than eager to defend him in exchange for my life.