Chapter Eleven.

(Y/n) smoothed out her heather-grey sweater. She had folded the hem of it up into her sweater. She wore black jeans and brown boots with her hair held back by a headband. She wore dangly Outerspace earrings. The moon hung lower than the planet on her opposite ear.

"You coming, Mari?" Cho asked. She wore a red flannel over a black shirt with blue jeans.

"I think I'll just stay here," Marietta answered gloomily. Cho eyed Marietta curiously, following (Y/n) out the door nonetheless. Cho shut the door behind them and (Y/n) felt no need to correct it. The two hurried up and out of their dorm tower. They sped through the Common Room, only briefly stopping to greet their prefects and Head Girl. Then they went out the door and straight towards the Great Hall, where Bill's lessons were being held.

Bill was already talking by the time they entered. Cho verbally said her apology as (Y/n) merely bowed her head in an apology. Hand in hand, the two joined the second and first years.

"We're talking about the Verdimillious Charm, girls," Bill informed. "You've mentioned your class already knowing about this, correct?" (Y/n) soon noticed she and Cho were the only Ravenclaw first years there.

"Yes," Cho answered. "It produces green sparks but is not to be mistaken for a jet of green sparks that are used for help."

"Good!" Bill applauded. 

"Sir, we've already learned this!" a second-year declared. Bill made a face at the title but chose against commenting.

"Never hurts to review!" Bill replied. "Now, Cho has already given us the difference between the Verdimillious Charm and green sparks, but can someone tell me what exactly a Verdimillious Charm is?" Angelina's hand flew into the air. "Yes, Angelina?"

Angelina cleared her throat, "The Verdimillious Charm is a charm that emits green sparks from our wands. The sparks are supposed to reveal Dark Magic and can be used offensively in a duel."

"Nice!" Bill grinned. "Now, adding to Angelina and Cho's definitions, can someone tell me how to use the charm offensively versus revealing Dark Magic?" No one spoke. "No one?" he asked. (Y/n) hesitantly rose her hand. "(Y/n), let's hear it."

"To reveal Dark Magic, you can't aim directly at something," (Y/n) began. "You have to wave your wand in a circular motion above your head, aiming for nothing but thin air. But if you were to aim for something, person or object, that would be how you can use the charm offensively."

"You guys are not disappointing!" Bill applauded the class. 

"We have a good teacher," Katie chirped. The twins made a sound of disgust at this.

"You're charming our classmates, William," George said. 

"Imagine that! Our own brother, too!" Fred chimed. Bill stuck his tongue out at the pair.

"Just get on your brother's level," Angelina answered. The twins gasp. 

"Well! I never!" George said dramatically.

"Tell us we're cool, (Y/n)!" Fred said, equally as dramatic. The gathered class looked between Fred and (Y/n). (Y/n)'s lips slowly turned up into a grin.

"I like your brother," she replies. The twins gave a sound of dismay. 

"It's his hair, isn't it?"

"I can grow my hair out!"

"Me too!"

"Don't copy me, idiot!"

"Watch me!"

The twins proceeded to wrestle on the floor. Bill shook his head in amusement as the rest of the class scooted away from the pair.