𝘋𝘐𝘚𝘛𝘜𝘙𝘉𝘌𝘋

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇ ⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇ ⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

It's morning; Todoroki and I just landed in I-island. He takes me hand and we begin to walk through airport, taking our facial scans and such. Once finished a car is waiting to take us to our hotel. We decided to stay in the same room for this trip.

I flop onto the comfortable bed since I'm tired. "You said we'll be here for a little bit right?" I ask my lover. "Yeah." He starts to change into some comfy clothes while, I look for anything interesting on my phone. I did catch a glimpse of him but I quickly look away. After exploring I-island for a bit and having some dinner we cuddled in bed watching TV.

𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆

It's the day of the opening, and we headed to have some breakfast. After we got changed into our hero suits. We begin to walk around I-island. "Wait isn't that Endeavor's son?" A lady squeals. "Yeah and that's D/N daughter!" Another squeals. "We gotta get an interview." A reporter comments.

"Um Roki let's go before that happens." I whisper. "Good idea" He kisses my cheek and we move along with our day. There was a competition being held for who can take out robots the fastest and Todoroki decided to participate. 'Eh why not could be fun. I'll win anyway'

Well we did run into Bakugo and Kirishima. Kirishima went first and got 16 seconds, then Bakugo with 15 "Next up we have Y/N!" The lady announces. I decide to use Princess and get 2 seconds. "Only 2 seconds! First place!" She squeals. I look behind me and find Deku,Uraraka,Jirou and Iida along with a girl I haven't met. And Momo.

"Ahh! This is insane!14 seconds! This gentleman has jumped to 2nd place!" She squeals. I'm behind the lady waiting and Todoroki finally comes my way. "You signed up even tho you knew you would win. You kidder" Todoroki tickles me a little. "Of course." I smile kissing his lips. "ICY-HOT!" Bakugo comes raging towards us. "How dare you show up and upstage me! What are you even doing here?! You too Y/N?!"He shouts.

"Well my dad was invited and I'm representing him. Y/N got exclusively invited, but I invited her so she came as my girl and date." He answers pulling me closer. "You idiot." I giggle kissing his nose. Evening begins to set in paint the sky a beautiful ombre. "I still believe you did that to upstage me mamas." Todoroki laughs. "I did not!" I playfully hit his arm. He gets a call from Iida saying where to meet up and the time.