fourteen. puzzle pieces and memories

Start from the beginning

"I didn't know you had a diary." Sapnap stated in a casual manner, folding his arms across the netherite chestplate that was adorning his torso.

"Are you okay?" Dream interjected, changing the subject by directing his concern at the bandages that wrapped his friend's arms and head.

Sapnap took a deep breath and showed the green hoodied man that he can perfectly swing his arms and legs despite his casualties, clearly unamused with his tactic. "I can walk this off."

His gaze fell to the floor and recollected the words that she uttered the day of Pogtopia's revolution against Manberg. "But I can't walk off the thought that she killed Schlatt without any hesitation and now, she's after yo

"Me, I know." Dream continued his statement for him.

Sapnap shook his head and pinched the bridge of nose stressfully. "The Book of Revival, it was supposed to be a myth. Good god, it's that powerful to actually bring a person back from the grave."

Dream swallowed thickly before belting out a chuckle. "Yeah, it really is."

"Schlatt had it with him right?" Sapnap turned to look at Dream. "If anyone else gets their hands on it, things could go wrong."

Dream nodded in agreement, holding a smile behind his mask. "I already took care of it. I wouldn't want Tommy to have it, especially now that Wilbur's gone. He might have plans for it."

𓆸

Rexha left L'manberg without a single trace right after Technoblade had summoned the withers. Her bored crimson eyes fell upon the roll of bandages that were lying on her table. The same bandages she used that fated night to patch up Tommy. With a scoff, she turned her head and proceeded to tend to her netherite sword that needed a bit of enchanting.

She didn't exactly reneged the word she had with Wilbur. Tommy and Tubbo were never harmed by Rexha. During her time with them, she practically became their babysitter. She also made sure that the withers did not harm the boys. She just did not intervene with Technoblade from carrying out his plan.

He's an anarchist.

Tommy should've known that his actions would be taken as betrayal by Technoblade. She wondered if he saw him as his older brother rather than the Blade. He was still a person, after all.

Her heart clenched, and the emotions that was beginning to spiral within her chest made her feel disgusted. Rexha refused to acknowledge them. These resonating feelings always made feel vulnerable and she absolutely despised it. It was a reminder of her old self.

Something that she didn't want to remember, ever.

And that was the problem, she couldn't outrun it no matter how hard she tried. Rexha will always be haunted by her past, like a shadow.

With a heavy heart, she grasped the newly enchanted netherite sword away and clipped it back to her waist. Something was oddly telling her to go to Wilbur. Rexha wondered if he was at least given a proper burial. Even if he was quite selfish to leave the kids to her behind, he had done her a good favor. He got rid of that damned country.