Chapter 39 ----- Saying differently from the heart

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

Seeing that Gu Liheng's expression is not good, Su Ling said with a smile, "Go back and rest. I'll just take a taxi."

Gu Liheng: "I will send you."

Su Ling laughed, he didn't point out how inconsistent his actions at this time were with his refusal. His male god is too clumsy emotionally, but it moved his heart. He smiled, "All right then, thank you."

Back at the fragrance bar, Su Ling waved to Gu Liheng and walked into the backyard to release the spiritual plants. Lopseed and Baby's breath's condition was not very good, but they are better than before, not looking like they are going to snap off anytime soon. Su Ling stroke their leaves; hopefully, after some time of contact, they would understand that Xian Mo Yu really wouldn't eat them. Then they could be calmer when they stay together.

Su Ling went to the lounge and checked the balance of his account balance. Then he transferred one million star coins to Nalu with a message: Money from auctioning Redthorn Ball liquid, I have enough money to spend for myself.

Nalu would transfer the money from selling the raw materials in the black market to his(SL) account regularly before this, and he still has the money with him. After a while, his communication rang with a call from Nalu, "One million star coins for a month of Redthorn Ball liquid?"

Su Ling: "En, Xiào Rui placed a bid with that price right away in the auction."

Nalu: "No wonder, this little money is nothing for his family." Knowing that Su Ling has enough money to spend, he continued, "I'll accept the money then. It just so happened that I am planning to close the shop for renovation after the current raw materials are used up."

"Business has been booming in the past two days, and the store has gotten more and more negative reviews. The store decoration style is indeed too old.

Su Ling asked, "Do you need my help with the design?"

"This is your store. Think of the design when you have the time, you must like it after all."

Su Ling thinks it makes sense. He is very interested in making fragrance. Hence, whether to take good care of the store or to fulfil this body's final wish, he must take it seriously, "Okay."

...

Upon returning to the villa, Gu Liheng took off his isolator and took a bath. After that, he changed into black pyjamas and sat on the bedroom sofa with a serious face while rereading Mill's advice. After reading it, he made several plans and then looked at the forum. He hesitated for a while, before posting a help post. When filling in the nickname, he subconsciously wanted to fill in [Red Wine], but he changed his mind after a pause and wrote [Citrus] instead.

[Citrus]: The Omega I liked is chasing me, but I may not be able to give him happiness, what should I do?

There were a lot of people on the forum in the evening, plus his title mentioned Omega chasing him, so a reply soon appeared.

[Strawberry]: Really now? An Omega will chase after someone else, a Beta to boot?

[Gardenia]: So fake, Omega will only get chased, right? And Beta has no pheromone, how can you attract the Omega?

Frowning, Gu Liheng couldn't understand why he is considered a Beta without asking.

[Citrus]: I am an Alpha.

[Strawberry]: Why can't you as an Alpha give the Omega happiness? S*xual dysfunction?

[Pine Tree]: Brother, you sounded a bit miserable. Let me introduce you to a reliable hospital.

Gu Liheng deleted the post decisively. Seems like the forum is not reliable to find suitable suggestions. He has to work hard to recover.

...