Chapter 1 The Rise of Iron man

Începe de la început

Jarvis: "Look I know you hated the heroes when you are young but they are trying their best......suing them would just make it worst. Maybe being a good hero would make it better."

Y/n was silent until an explosion was heard.
Y/n ran to see smoke. Y/n looked at the crowd to see a slime looking villain and it captured some hostages. Y/n knows the heroes would have to save some but he will take the risk for the people. Y/n put his suit case down until Jarvis reminds him about the risk of death and arrest.

Jarvis: "Sir you know the risk."

Y/n: "Screw the risks. People's lives are important than mine."

Y/n press his suit case as it transforms his armor. Y/n wears it as he transforms into Iron Man.

Y/n flies up as he had a plan to rescue the boy.

Y/n: "Ok Jarvis saving the boy is a primary objective."

Jarvis: "Sir this slime villain is holding the hostage very tight."

Y/n: "Then how about 100% speed?"

Jarvis: "Sir do you know what happened when you put on 10% speed?"

Flash back

(1:40-1:55)

Y/n: "Yeah ok do not want to remember that. Trust me. We save them get the heck out of here."

Y/n goes up to the sky and then flies down to where the villain was.

Y/n: "Now!!!!"

Y/n flies down while passing a giant lady. Mount Lady was surprise to see something pass her fast. Everyone looks to see the new figure and later crash into the slime. The speed boost made Y/n and the hostage past through him. Part of the slime was on his armor but the speed made it go away.

Y/n: "Well that was a success."

Boy: "Put me down now!!!"

Y/n: "You sure?"

Boy: "Yeah I don't need your help!!!"

Y/n: "Be my guest."

Y/n drops the boy by Mount Lady as she grabs him.

Y/n: "He's all yours."

Y/n flies off while he was successfully alive and well.

Jarvis: "Good job sir but I doubt the heroes and authorities will find you."

Y/n: "I don't care it's my property and 55% of my company is helping the people."

Y/n flies to his mansion, he then floats on the ground.

Y/n: "Ok cut all power."

The suit falls down and hits concrete ground causing a mess. Y/n hits his own car while his helper shoots out a fire extinguisher at him.

 Y/n hits his own car while his helper shoots out a fire extinguisher at him

Y/n: "Uhhhhhhhhh...... damm it......."

Hours later

Y/n was fixing his old suit while looking at the news.

News reporter: "A hero or a suspect? A man who is wearing armor had saved a boy. Many heroes and the authorities are still looking for that man who now called Iron Man. We have someone to tell about this man."

Old Man: "Yeah uhh I think this guy in Iron should not be arrested. He saved the boy but now you wanted to arrest him. Shame on you heroes and the government."

Man: "Iron Man. I think he looks cool and that armor is so stylish."

Girl: "Heroes should not have a license it's unfair and Y/n's company is better then than."

News reporter: "Half the people are supporting this Iron man as protest appeared to force the authorities to not arrest him. We may not know who is under this armor but we know he is a hero.

Jarvis: "Well that's climatic."

Y/n: "Well we do what we can. Now Jarvis let's build a upgrade."

Y/n was preparing his blue prints for the Mark 2. A upgrade for the mark 1.