9.What you thought?

Start from the beginning

"Aahh..." She shouted in pain.

He gently kissed and licked the area to give some relief. He then desperately captured her lips and went on tasting the juices of her mouth. She tried to push him away but tonight Shiqing had his own plans. He held her firmly and went on kissing her feverishly.

He suddenly inserts his tongue to taste hers. The more she pushes him away, the more he got aroused. He not wanted to leave any chance to be away from her. She slightly bend and manages to get ot of his grip. She just runs towards dinning space, called,

"Quioyun, bring the food for dinner." The moment Shiqing came and heard her, he could see the spark in her eyes back as if her old Xiaowanza was back. He controlled his urges as servants came for serving dinner.

The marks of his love bites were clearly visible for him, he indicated Xiowanza to hide them. She brought her hair closer at the front near her collarbone to hide them. Shiqing mischievously smirks on looking at her innocence.

"Leave us." He ordered instantly.

Tonight, he only wanted to spent time with his wife. Xiaowanza could not look into his eyes.

He asked, "Look at your cheeks, there is

He asked, "Look at your cheeks, there is...?" He extends his hand to remove something on it.

"Where, where??" Xiaowanza becomes unconscious about it.

"Why is it red like a tomato?" Shiqing started laughing at her.

"Stop it otherwise I m not going to talk to you." She turned her face in anger.

"No, please, don't. I can accept everything but cannot bear your silence."

Xioawanza could see something unusual in his eyes. Something on which, she could rely upon.

"Alright, finish your dinner, first. I have something important to tell." She said while having soup.

"What is it?" Shiqing asked in rush.

"Lets finish dinner and then, I will confront." She stated seriously.

After, completing dinner they sat on terrace of their Mansion. Whole Qing city was visible to them.

Xiaowanza holds the arm of Shiqing and says,

"I thought you loved Rou so I never thought to tell you so soon." She went on.

"I have decided, after the birth of the child, I will leave Mei's Mansion and leave the child peacefully in your hands." She felt relieved when she finally told him her decision.

"What? Have you lost it?" Shiqing said in a shocking state.

"No way, I will never allow you to step out of our room if repeat it again." He warned her.

"You are mine. All mine. I will never let you go." He said out of possessiveness.

"How will I rest when my whole world will be lost?"

He asked her in a worried state.

"Shiqing, this place of mine belongs to the real princess Yingao."

"Today or tomorrow, I have to leave this mansion to give her the position back."

She tried to reason him. All I want is your safety and happiness. Make sure our child is treated well as he will not be considered as the son of a rock-breaking busker.

"What the hell are of speaking? Are you out of your mind?" He again asked her impatiently.

"He will own everything as the heir of Mei's will have. He is the first son of the general. He will be a good laureate along with a good fighter just like his father and if I get a beautiful adorable baby girl then surely I will spoil my princess with everything before she even wished for." He cleared his views. He continued,

"When you will not leave me then nobody will bother to denote you with any other words apart from Mei Shiqing's consort."

"Trust me, I will manage everything."

Will Xiaowanza accept Mei Shiqing's views so easily or something else is also cooking in her mind?

Will Shiqing reveal the truth of her pregnancy or still continue the game?

If we want to know the answers wait for next chapter. Make sure you vote and comment to show your enthusiasm.