"A bold move from you (y/n)." His smile turned to a smirk. "You won't do anything." 

"Is that a challenge?" Your tone was suggestive. 

"You would stun me?" He let out a light laugh. "All for my brother?" 

"Let him go and that'll be the end of it." 

"Why should I?" His expression turned dark. "He started it -" 

"Doesn't mean you should carry it on!" 

"You don't know my brother." Regulus continued. "He hates you, he wouldn't spare a single thought if you were the one on death's door. So why should you care about saving him? Come on (y/n) I'm only teaching him a lesson."

"That's not true -" 

"Isn't it?" He laughed again. "Is that why he put you through all those years of hell and now suddenly when his brother has shown interest in you he's suddenly following you around like a little lost dog." He turned his head to look back at his brother. "Isn't that right brother? He just wants something he can't have -" 

"Who said I can't have her?" Sirius called out, now beginning to smile. "She'd pick me over you." 

"I'd pick James over the pair of you." 

"I'm flattered (y/n)." James smiled at you but that only annoyed the two brothers even more. 

"Is this what this is all about?" You spoke up again, eyeing the two of them. "You both want me -" 

"Don't kid yourself (y/l/n)!" Sirius yelled. 

"You're not helping yourself here Sirius!" 

"I want you," Regulus spoke over his brother. "He just doesn't want you to be happy, does he? Every time you even feel happy he always takes it away from you doesn't he?" He continued. 

If you were honest Regulus was right. Sirius had always been like that. Anytime you ever got even the smallest feeling of joy he always found a way to ruin it. You tried to forget about those memories when the two of you started to get closer to one another, the whole incident with Remus really brought you both together, you even felt closer to James, even Peter started to speak to you a little more. 

The truth was you'd hardly seen anything of Lily and the girls since everything blew up and you and Sirius were taken away from everyone but it never even seemed to phase you. You were always too busy laughing with the boys and solving new problems, you hadn't laughed that hard for years but sometimes the good can always outway the bad.

"Just let him go Reg, please it won't end well." 

"Well, I'm not letting him go." Jason huffed, his hand holding a fist full of Sirius's hair causing his head to be facing the sky. 

"Oh give it up you ugly piece of -"

"Watch your words, Potter!" Regulus screamed at the boy who stood beside him. 

"I think you forget I'm the one holding a wand at your neck." You looked deep into Regulus's eyes, showing him you weren't going to back down but he still doubted you. 

"You won't -"

"Petrificus totalus!" Within seconds Regulus was frozen and fell onto the floor with a loud thud sound. James did the same and hit Jason with the spell, both you and James deflecting and quickly hitting the rest of the team before running over to Sirius.

"You're an idiot." You ran your hands through his hair, kneeling down in front of him so you could look at his injuries. Your hands made their way to cup his face, holding his face to look at you.