Ch: 9

𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠: 𝐏𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐝𝐞𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫! 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭, 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝 @𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐞, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐫@𝐩𝐞, 𝐈'𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐥 𝐬𝐨 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐫𝐲. 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝.

𝐀𝐬𝐡'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

 I took Eiji, Charlie, and Josh to go see the mansion. Damn, I haven't stepped a foot on this property in 9 years. 

"It still looks fine." I said. 

"We still have to go inside." Charlie said. I looked at him,

"What?" I asked. 

"It'll be fine Ash." Eiji said putting his hand on my shoulder. "Let's go." We walked inside. 

"Pretty." Josh said when we walked inside. "And big. Did you live here?" He asked me,

"For a while yeah. I own it now." I said. "That's still a surprise." 

"That's cool." Josh said.

"What room do you wanna look at first Charlie?" I asked. 

"I was just gonna check out the parts you didn't want to look at like Dino's room, the lab, and the basement." Charlie said. 

"Oh yeah, those rooms are a no no." I said shaking my head. "You can look at those rooms. I'll be staying clear of them."

"Why?" Josh asked. 

"I lived a very rough life here." I told Josh.

"Okay I got it." He said. "No more questions." 

"Eiji, you can talk and sit with Josh in the living room. I'll walk around the house." I said.

"Okay." Eiji said. "Come on Josh." He walked into the living room with Josh. I walked down one of the hallways that led to all the rooms. A rush of memories came back, I remembered the night I killed Shorter, me and Eiji were running around and I was shooting and killing every one of Dino's guys that I saw. Without realizing it I was standing in the lab, right above a surgical table. I turned around and vividly remembered shooting Abraham. I could even see his body laying in the corner. Without even knowing it, I started crying. 

"Ash!" I heard Eiji's voice. "Aslan where are you?!" I was standing by the surgical table, Eiji ran down the stairs and turned me around. 

"Are you okay?" He asked. "What's wrong." I didn't say anything. I didn't have to say anything for him to know, he stood on his toes and hugged me. I hugged him back and cried into his shoulder, 

"Shorter." I whispered. 

"I miss him too." Eiji said. "He was a great person and an even better friend." 

"I can see his open skull on that table." I said. "I hate it, I hate this room."

"Let's go to the living room." Eiji said. Eiji led me up the stairs and to the living room again. I laid down on the couch and cried. I pushed a pillow into my face and yelled really loudly. Then proceeded to cry while hiccupping. 

"Aslan calm down." Eiji kept repeating. It took a couple more minutes for me to calm down. I sat up and stared forward. 

"Are you okay?" Josh asked me.