𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

[a/n; this takes place in a fake city thats a mix of newyork and tokyo.]

now playing

now playing...

𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 - 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟𝐟 (𝐬𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐝 & 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐛)

     ❝𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐩𝐞𝐭?❞

your bestfriend gazed over to you from where he stood staring out at the city lights as if it were his first time seeing it. sei had always been straightforwards like this but he made it almost seem as if the subject was funny.

you rolled your eyes pulling off your heels and flopping down on your couch as you burried your head, with a face full of make up, on your white pillows without any thought put to it. it was too late to care about it anyways.

"nmphh!" (no but is muffled)

he turned his head back around a bored expression on his face. the fact that you both have been over this same topic before was starting to irritate him. "then you'll just die alone. maybe i'll get married first and then you can just have my kids for me. you know...your genes would be-eh actually nevermind bestie."

your face scorched as you tossed a make up stained pillow back at him. he doged it a small "eek" leaving his lips as he dusted himself off like the princess he thought he was.

"you're trying to kill me? after all those tinder swipes i helped you with?"

"sei all of those men were either missing a tooth, damn near broke, or they were married and had kids."

she sat up mascara stained cheeks and smeared lip gloss showing what a disaster today was. after weeks of trying to find the right one...the perfect date everything ending up being a massive fail.

sei's green eyes bounced over your face and with a sympathetic shrug he walked over to you wrapping his slender arms around your neck and pulling you into a hug. he made a disgusted face but he closed his eyes ignoring the fact that you both never really hug like this.

all this sappy shit was making his head hurt and you felt the same way.

it took everything in you not to push him off but right now...you needed all the love you could get.

his head rested against your shoulder and you just took deep breaths a few frustrated tears rolling down your cheeks. "i just dont get it. why do i have the worst luck with love?"

a part of that sentence was selfish but another was genuinely hurt.

everytime you got into a relationship it always ended up in flames. now you were starting to question whether it was you instead of them.