Chapter 11

Woah, got a few threats in the last chapter, don't worry guys the plot twist is going to be an amazing one.

Warning: mild fluffy smut 

.....

Louis was woken up by some ruffling noises coming from the other side of the room, when he opened his eyes he saw Harry standing there with a suitcase and a pile of clothes.

"Harry, what are you doing?" Louis asked him.

Harry turned around and smiled sweetly "good morning love, I was waiting for you to get up"

"Are you going somewhere?" Louis asks sniffling cutely.

"not me,  we are going somewhere" Harry replies coming closer to kiss Louis but Louis stops him.

"mm, morning breath" but harry kisses him anyway

"don't give a fuck" he says as he returns back to packing and Louis smiles in affection
"you, me, Niall and Gemma, we are all going to Italy," Harry tells him as he pulls out a pair of glasses from his drawer and shows it to Louis asking him if they look good and Louis nods in response.

"but what about, work and Ace?"

"about that, can you possibly give me Ace's contact number?" Harry asks Louis.

"I don't have his personal number, but yes he has an office number"

"works just fine," Harry says and kisses him again and very hard.

🌹

Louis was finishing to dress up, wearing one of Harry's dramatic designer shirts that were oversized for him, rolling the sleeves up and tucking it inside the jeans from the front leaving the behind hanging.

he was putting up his shoes when he saw Harry talking to someone.

'who is it?' Louis mouths.

'Ace' Harry replies and Louis furrows his eyebrows.

"Hello, who is this"

"Hello, am I speaking to Aleksander?"

"yes, that is me and who might you be?"

"I am Harry Edward styles"

"... wtf "

" umm, your husband works as my assistant"

"Yeah, yeah, did something happen?"

"no, I just wanted to inform you that there has been an urgent meeting scheduled and me, and Louis will be flying out to Italy for 3 weeks"

"Yeah, sure, no problem at all"

"thank you, you're husband is a very nice colleague," Harry says through gritted teeth.

"shore" Ace says and hangs up.

Harry turned around and hugged Louis "see baby all done and by the end of these 3 weeks you and your family will be free from Ace, I promise on my life," Harry said sincerely.

and Louis has never felt safer.

🌹

Louis and Gemma were chatting to each other about random Omega things while they sat at the airport terminal and Harry and Niall looked at their respective Omega with fond eyes.

"Louis" Harry whispered.

"yes? Alpha" 

"Liam and Zayn are also going to be there, I hope you don't mind, huh?"