Ouchie

This isn't meant to discourage people from getting the vaccine, I think the pain is worth it. This is just me complaining and also I guess if you haven't gotten it yet it could be just like an example. It's not the same for everyone, but yeah.

___________

Currently Tubbo was at home laying around on the sofa of his and Ranboo's living space. He had gotten his second covid shot just yesterday.

He was warned about how the second one was worse than the first, that it would hurt a bit more. But he still was surprised when he woke uo the next morning and immediately groaned at the slight movement of his left arm.

When he woke, he layed there for about half an hour before finally deciding to get his phone from across the room. The Brunette slowly lifted himself off the couch. He let out several embarrassing whines as his arm started to ache worse than it did when he was laying down.

Once he retrieved his phone he slowly made his way back to the sofa with a permanent wince on his face. He made sure to not lie down  on his left arm. Although when he was on his right it still hurt, so laying on his back was the bast option.

Tubbo scrolled through twitter as he layed there, eventually his good arm got tired of holding his phone up to his face. He tried to transfer the phone to his other hand, but the movement hurt just a bit too much. So he decided that a stiff arm was the lesser of two evils.

After a couple more minutes of scrolling, he heard the telltale sound of Ranboo waking up. The taller sat up from where he was sleeping on the loft hand stretched his long limbs.

Ranboo has to sleep in loft due to Tubbo hogging the sofa when he got back from the pharmacy.

"Good morning." The dirty blond said with a yawn, his eyes slightly watery. The only response Tubbo gave was a pained groan. Ranboo mad a sympathetic face and replied with "Yeah, sorry about that." Even though he really didn't have anything to be sorry about.

The shorter didn't comment on it, although he did give the other a stern look. Ranboo made his way down from the loft, heading towards the door that leads to their kitchen. But before he reacgwd the door he asked what Tubbo wanted to eat for breakfast.

Tubbo responded with a quick "Jam and toast pleeeease." The dirty blond nodded and turned to go make breakfast for the two of them.

__________

That's all I got for now, my arm kinda hurts too much rn so yeah.