P A R ţ Y

Hey y'all I'm finally writing smut,yes I know it is the worst but hey om just trying!...enjoy!
________

You walked into the club with Alcina hand in hand and saw the other lords there as well. "Oh Y/n!" Heisenberg called over at the poker table, "Oh hey!" You went in to give him a hug. "Oh it's been to longgg.." You say and smile he pulls away and lookes at you with genuine love and says, "Wow..you look Beautiful!" He says with awe and looks you up and down with a look.

<Alcina>

That stupid man thing thinks he can just touch Y/n and look at her like that?!
She just let's him do that like it's nothing and it's perfectly normal!? 'I've had enough.'

Alcina walks over to the two and puts an arm around Y/n possessively and trails it down to her thigh were she grabs it and squeezes it while she does that she rubs herself against Y/n.

"Oh.... He averts his look to the ground. I..didn't know you came with someone else.." You knew that he was sad, "Oh! Yeah sorry I didn't tell you,this is Alcina my wife-can I just have a moment with her for a sec please?.." You put a hand on his shoulder and smiled at him. "Uh!..yeah‐yeah go ahead." He looked surprised and just put his hand on yours.

Alcina did not like that at all and slid her hand more to your center. Your heart sped up and your face became red but no one could see since the lights were faint.

"U-uh yeah I-I'll be right back and we can catch up..." Your voice became softer and nervous.

You ripped yourself away from Alcina and looked at her. "Let's talk." You had an annoyed face on, "Mhm..." Alcina followed and you entered a bathroom that was nice and big good enough to fit Alcina in.

"Yes?..." Alcina asked in an innocent tone and smirked at the end. "Don't act so innocent,and,why!?" You raised your voice and then calmed down you looked at her and the smirk that was once there was now a frown and an unpleasant frown. "You tell me.." She leaned against a wall and folded her arms. Your eyes widened and you couldn't with her attitude nor her.

"STOP! Stop acting like YOU, You pointed at her, don't know what your doing!?" "Excuse Me? But. Who. Said you can raise your tone at me and. Raise your hand." She stood back to her full height and looked down at you. "No. I've had enough of this and your bullshit!" You looked at her directly and then tried to go out. She moved her leg to the side and it stopped you, "Dont talk down on me,pet."

You were going to say something but nothing came out. "Just as I thought..PET." You more angry and just looked down and thought. "I...no- She grabbed you by your collorcollar and sat you down on the sink. She pulled you close and looked at you in the eyes, "Don't think I can slice you into peices." She threatened and retracted her claws, "Oh...so you want it like that,huh,you think I'd give a damn about you killing me?" You looked down and smirked then layed your head back and took a deep breath then chuckled. "Oh sweetheart..you don't want to make me angry do you?..." You opened your eyes she looked up at you. You wrapped your muscular legs around her waist and pulled her close to you,holding her face in your larger hand and staring into her yellow eyes. She was scared but kept her composure.

"How do you like it if I was in control?" You tilted your head to the side a little. She tried to form words but was stuck looking into your eyes. "Mmh..just like I thought. You pulled her in and kissed her,she kissed back after a moment and leaned more onto the sink you took of her hat and left it to the side. She licked at your bottom lip for entrance and you denied then she frowned and pulled away then you grabbed a fist full if hair and pulled her head back.

Alcina gasps and places her hand onto your thigh and squeezes it. "Mm.." You growl out and look at her eyes. She opens her mouth to say something but doesn't and just leaves her mouth open,you spit in her mouth and her eyes widen. "Swallow." You demanded and she swallowed,you went in and slipped your tongue inside of her mouth. She tried to get away from you but you held her in place. "Mhmm..." With your free hand you started to knead her boob and play with her nipple. Her nipple became hard and she moaned into your mouth you savored every one of them and smirked in satisfaction.

"Good~" You separated away from her and stopped touching her boob. She whined out and trailed her hands to your back. You looked down on her and she was already looking at you with those predatory eyes of hers. "Please...keep going.." You smiled in awe and got down from the sink then you pushed Alcina front ward's and turned her around. "Tell me what you want." You leaned closer to her and smirked. "I-I want you to... Alcina paused and looked to the side with her flushed cheeks. Fuck me like never before..." "Mm...that's what I wanted to hear~"

You kissed her cheek then started to kiss down to her neck,your hands wandered her body making sure to feel her curvy hips and her curvalisous body. You kissed down to her chest and grabbed with both hands her dress (the top part were her boobs are showing out (:' ) and pulled them down. Her breasts come out and bounced around, you looked at her and she was covering her mouth. You kissed her boobs and gave them the equal attention they deserved. (Sorry y'all I'm to lazy to write that part)

You went down into your knees and lifted her dress up,her muscular legs showed and you caressed them up and down then back up and all the way. "Ha~ y/n..." You felt her pussy as you expected it was wet and waiting for something or someone to play with it.

Alcina couldn't hold it back and took a shaky breath then leaned back and looked down at her lover who was doing there magic.

You started to rub her center and tease her a bit. You started to move faster and you could hear Alcina taking breaths. You moved her pantie away and there the view of her glistening pussy showed. You grinned and leaned in as you licked her sensitive she bucked her hips toward me and you just attacked her,eating her out and using your tongue on her. You stuck two fingers inside of her and started at a slow pace but then went faster. Alcina moaned louder and tangled her fingers through your hair. As you fingered her at a fast pace you curled your fingers up and doing that you hit her sweet spot,she moaned and threw her head back in pleasure.

Alcina starred to move her hips on your face trying to get to her high. You added another finger in her and you heard her breath out. "Fuck..y/n I-I'm.. Alcina let out a loud moan and came everywhere on your face,you moaned in satisfaction and licked all her juices that were left on her pussy. You pulled your fingers out painfully slow and she groaned and her legs twitched.

You look up and see Alcina catching her breath,she grabs you by the face and kisses you passionately.

"Do you need some help?.."you smiled and wrapped your arms around her waist.

"Shut up.."Alcina spat and layed her head on your shoulder.

"Can you please open the fucking door!!"

"Use the bushes!"

"We should probably go.."

"It's okay."

The end...Thank y'all for so many readers I'm so happy rn and to think that a shatty story like this would get that much readers damn!..thanks you all. (':