1

Please make sure you have read the description.

So... I've never seen an entire episode of Yu-gi-oh Arc V, but... I don't care xd. I want to try to write about these two, and I think I already know several things about Yuri.

So... Yu-Gi-Oh Arc V connoisseurs, I can't help it if I don't know all the details or if I'm wrong somewhere. Because honestly, I tried to find a good site to watch this anime but... 00000. I can't find anything and it's hard to find videos about Yu-Gi-Oh with Yuri, without it being an AMV. So if I have the ability, I'll try to get a Japanese dvd with English subtitles. I think it's sold on the internet.

And my computer won't let me stream illegal sites...TwT. My anti-virus directly blocks access to the site. So I can't watch this anime with illegal sites.

You'll see that I'll write mainly with Yuri...Because...Xd, I think I'm already writing a lot about Lui. So you may be a bit tired of it ^^'. So I'll try to make a character a bit like the character. I'm not saying I can do Yuuri's personality exactly, but...

But but but but xd.

I'll do what I can lol.

Even when I put pictures, it will be mostly of Yuri.

But anyway, I'll stop chatting...here lol. I might talk to you at the end ^^'.

It was a normal day, as always in the city of Beygoma.

The Valt club was training with "fun" and "passion".

On the other hand, he was a blue-haired boy who was "playing beyblade". Although for him, it was not just fun. It was like a sport for him, where you had to give your best and become the strongest. Training is important to keep up. Even if it means spending nights and days training.

On the other hand, a young man with purple hair was looking at cards in his hand. Faces appeared on each one. Frightened expressions on each card the duelist held.

 Frightened expressions on each card the duelist held

Yuri smiled

Yuri smiled. How fun it was to beat people and then turn them into cards. Lui too, all his victories proved to him that he was the strongest.

They didn't have to say friends both.