"Hah? What's that supposed to mean?" He asked.

"You kind of just brushed her off earlier." Suna stated nonchalantly which made Atsumu feel a little sick.

"I didn't, we had training."

"Oh and the other day? That little outburst? Did you even apologise?" Suna questioned and the blonde narrowed his eyes.

"I- I, its not yer business Suna!" Atsumu turned defensive and the tall dark haired boy couldn't help but smirk at his flustered state.

"Hmm? Oh okay, if that's the way you wanna play it. Well, happy birthday anyway." Suna waved before heading off. Atsumu swallowed the dry feeling in his throat as he thought about Suna's words. He hadn't apologised to her and yet here she was still being as sweet as she always was. He knew the dark haired boy was just messing with him, but he hated how well he managed to get under his skin.

'She's not going to be mad with me is she?'

Atsumu shakily opened the present Suzume had given him to reveal a red and black handmade bracelet. His lips tugged into a smile as he remembered the 'game' they had played when they first met, she had asked what his favourite colour was.

'She remembered.'

He brought the bracelet to his lips and kissed it, surprised that it smelt of her.

"Suzume." He whispered.

Suzume made her way home to shower, keeping in mind the plan that Suzuya had told her to go with. She wasn't sure why she was so nervous. It wasn't like her and Atsumu had never done it before.

'Yeah, but it's the first time I'm wearing lingerie!'

She took a deep breath as she smothered herself with the scent she knew Atsumu loved so much. After her shower, she blow dried and straightened her hair, a look she knew the blonde loved on her.

"I love every look on ya Zume-chan."

She changed into the red lingerie which had stockings and everything before brushing her teeth and putting on some winged eyeliner and red lipstick. She never really wore makeup as she never really cared to much about the way she looked, but she wanted to do something special for her love.

When she looked in the mirror, she turned around thinking that she looked okay.

'Screw that, I'll admit I look pretty damn hot!' She threw on a silk robe before making her way over to the Miya house which was empty. The door ended up being locked so she climbed in through Atsumu's window. God forbid anyone see her in that state, they would probably have a heart attack.

'Now I wait.'

Atsumu got home about 10 minutes after Suzume had gotten over and he made his way straight to the bathroom to take a shower. She got excited knowing he was only second away from her.

After his shower, he made his way into his room in nothing but a bath towel around his waist, his hair still dripping with water.

'Fuck, he looks so sexy just like that without even trying.' She thought as she eyed her boyfriend.

"Hey." She called and the blonde flinched.

"Shit! I didn't know ya were coming over." Atsumu said barely looking at her as he looked around for his clothes. 'Good, he hasn't looked at me yet.'

She turned around while he shuffled through his clothes, slightly opening her robe just enough to tease.

"How was the rest of practice?" She asked waiting for him to turn around.