y/n sat down, having a girl come over and give her a lap dance. to be honest y/n enjoyed it but it wasn't quite what she wanted tonight. a couple groans and moans and a lot of grinding later the women kissed her cheek, smiled and moved on.

she was a little heated so she unbuttoned three buttons on top of her shirt loosening the neck a bit and that's when the manager came by..she wasn't sure how she wasn't a sweating mess. Black strapped pants and a black graphic t shirt...hot.

"hey babe, you enjoying yourself tonight?"

"yeah I am actually" y/n said eyeing her hourglass figure, her eyebrows furrowing

she thought that conversation was over until who she figured out her name, Billie sat down.

after a lot of arranged words billie asked a question.

"where were you before this?"

"at the bar over there uptown a little bit..I think.."

"hmm.." y/n sensed billie staring at her exposed cleavage

"eyes up here." y/n chuckled

"you're pretty, what's your name?" billie said in a low tone, grabbing y/ns hand standing up

"y/n"

"come with me."

y/n sort of followed her and was lead to a back room where there was a bed and dimmed lights with a mirror beside, a dresser and a small lamp.

"this is where I come after long nights..sometimes this place is packed until 4 in the morning and it gets tiring yk?"

y/n nodded sitting on the bed, quickly taking her shoes off as the other did the same and looked at herself in the mirror slightly smirking and humming.

"you look good like that" bil murmured in her ear that flustered her quickly

"thank you.." y/n said softly

Billie sat on the other side of her farthest from the mirror and sat up on her knees looking at y/n through it.

"cmere baby.." y/n obeyed and kneeled in front of her looking at themselves, tension and lust filled the small space between them until billie glided her hand across y/ns stomach making her back arch a bit

"is this okay?" y/n nodded

billie began kissing her neck lightly, the other tilted her neck to the side giving her more access as it quickly became more heated, y/n hardly ever wore a bra when it came to her button up shirts and Billie was thrilled about that.

she unbuttoned the fourth and slowly went down until she was midway, billie was now nipping and sucking harshly at the girls skin from behind and
y/n was already a moaning and whimpering mess.

"you're so fucking hot.." bil murmured which made y/n erupt in butterflies

Billie began to trail up one of her hands and rubbed y/ns nipple up and down with her index finger making her buck her hips and whine franticly. Billie hummed quietly at the reaction.

"you're sensitive aren't you.." she said just above a whisper

while y/n was completely unaware due to her eyes being shut and her hands gripping onto billies thighs from behind. billie was curious and took both of her index fingers and did the same thing on both of y/ns breast.

"fuck" y/n whined and slightly moaned into bils neck. she was getting hot and so she quickly unbuttoned the rest and slipped her shirt off while unbuttoning her pants below but not taking them off.

settling back to their original position billie placed her right thigh in between her legs and her other on the left side. y/n took the hint grinding on it while the other continued to play with her breasts.

"you look so pretty like this. look."

y/ns eyes were slightly rolling back, she shook her head a bit and picked it up looking in the mirror in front of them seeing herself exposed.

billie began kissing her neck again and insisted for the other to watch.

"fuck..that feels so good"

it was hard to keep her eyes open but it was there.
she thought she'd gotten used to the feeling. her nipples were hard and her grind had a rhythm.
however she was surprised when Billie quickly stuffed one of her hands into her pants and rubbed at her clit at a fast pace making y/n lean back. her back arching while moaning loudly.

"oh my god" her hips were moving back and forth against her fingers faster and faster every second while the tingling sensation from her upper half was still going. she lost it. She could no longer focus on their figures and her eyes were slowly closing.

"didn't I say to watch hm?" billie laughed at her struggling

"you're gonna make me cum" y/n moaned out, her legs beginning to shake.

"let it go mama. I'm right here." she whispered in her ear

y/ns back arched farther as her head was thrown back against billies shoulder, her eyes rolling back as she came hard.

"oh fuckkkk" she dragged as she breathed heavily

billie leaned down and kissed her slipping in her tongue right away while taking her fingers out. both of their eyes in a haze while she licked her fingers.

y/n fell to the side slightly panting but her breathing was coming to a slow, her eyes shutting.

"god that was amazing" y/n murmured

"mm I'm glad" bil said pecking her lips

y/n soon fell asleep but she felt the dip beside her lift up after awhile and a door open and close.

she is the manager after all. whoops.

A/N: im backkkk :)