Chpt.2 new home

Kaori. POV
The neighbours seem nice, mom says it's good they have a daughter my age, so I'll have a friend close by. Rae seems nice, when I first saw her I thought she would be immature because of her unkept curry brown hair and Anime T-shirt, but the more we talked she seemed very calm and maybe almost nervous? Idk but I'm excited to get to know her I hope she will be my friend, I'm also excited for school tomorrow maybe I'll see Rae there! Its getting late so I tuck myself in after brushing my teeth, tomorrow will be a fresh start I have trouble falling asleep cause I can't wait!

I wake up with my alarm blaring in my ears. Ugh and I was having such a nice dream too! Wait what was the dream about? I think I was at a beach with someone but now I can't remember, oh well

I get changed into my clothes, today I'm wearing a grey pleated skirt and my favourite tee it's pink and has a moth on it.
I rush to the kitchen and eat a bowl of ceareal before heading out for my first day of 10th grade, the school is big and looms over me as I walk up the steps. I nearly get lost trying to find my homeroom but get their with just a few minutes to Spare. Kids are talking and someone is laughing their head off at something, I look around and spot Rae sitting at the back! I can't believe we're in the same class, I walk over to her and smile while sitting next to her, I think I caught her off guard cuz she stutters a bit at first, "h-hey kaori! Your in this class? That's great!"
"Yeah! I was a little nervous at first but having someone I know in my class is really reassuring"  we stop talking when the teacher gets our attention and starts taking attendance.

When class ends I catch up to Rae outside, "hey I was thinking since we live next to each other we could walk home together?"
"Sure, and I'm I was wondering if you wanted to go to the convenient store with me, my treat, as a welcome to the neighborhood?" Rae reply's
"Hell yes!" I say in an exited tone, and just like that me and Rae end up at the beach near our houses with a bag full of snacks.