Trois

"Honey! Trois!"

(Y/n) looked around, soon lifting a brow "Where did they go.." After they had got to 'know each other', the others had ran off, all going in separate parts of the house. Being the naive sixteen year old she is, she didn't really mind that they were staying over. She'd have company and new Friends

(Y/n) had went to go grab them some new clothes and successfully had found some for them

But, being the lazy ass she was-

Like most of us, c'mon now, you know I'm not wrong

-She only had hoodies, long shirts, the occasional long pajama pants her School gave her, and her tights and shorts

Just when she had gotten to the Living room, a door had opened near her, two certain people peeping their heads out with smiles

"Oh, is my Princess calling for us?"

"I see, she could never resist my looks"

Honey threw him a small glare "I'm sure you mean my looks.." Trois crossed his arms as he stepped into the hall "Well, who is this Chapter about?" Honey and (Y/n) blinked owlishly at him as he walked over to her "Huh?"

Honey softly smiled at her "Well, arent you being more comfortable around us. You could barely look us in the eye before" (Y/n) shrugged "Yeah, well, things change, y'know?"

Trois soon lift up her hand, giving her a smile as the sparkles began to spread "Is there anything you wanted me to do," He lift the hand to his lips, giving it a peck as he kept eye contact with her

"Mon Chéri"

(Y/n) stood there for a moment before she fell forward, kneeling on the floor on all fours all while trying to hide her burning face. Honey popped up behind them, his hair was a little bit different than how it usually is "Hey! What the hell was that!"

Trois turned around, his peaceful look and innocent aura flowing around him "Seems I got a bit too carried away there. Oops" Honey lift up his hand as it sat there balled up "Oops!? All this and all you have to say is 'Oops'!"

"What's with you all and yelling? It is too late for any of that"

Kiji stopped infront of them, arms crossed "Besides, I don't want your voices to be scorched" He then let out a confused hum once he saw the girl on the floor "And...I'm not even going to ask.."

The girl slowly stood, letting out a sigh as she looked at the three "I was going to ask which clothes you guys would want to wear" Kiji tilted his head "Oh, do you have Mens clothing?"

"No, just mine"

Honey and Trois cupped their hands in joy, leaning in to the girl "You mean we get to wear your clothing?" (Y/n) nodded "Eeyup"

The two turned towards each other, holding hands in excitement as they talked like two gossiping little Girls

"Do you think she'll be willing to let us see her Panties?"

"Forget the Panties, what about her Bras?"

"Oh, I bet her clothing smells delightful"

"I bet it feels like the finest material one can ever find"

(Y/n) stood off with a sweatdrop while Kiji shook his head. She glanced up to him "Do you have any preferences for clothes?" Kiji shook his head "No, anything is fine"

"As long as it's not too short, too long, black in general. Nothing with too much fuzz, nothing too rough. I'm trying to sleep not become a Caveman"