Quackity X Reader Late Cuddles

Requested by: Ariellarod

Summary: Quackity does a late night stream and you ask if you can cuddle with him while he streams.

Tw: none. This is a fucking fluffy story and I'll kick your ass if you think I should put a tw for a fucking fluff story.

Genre: fluff 🥰

Gender: gender neutral. Everyone can enjoy it!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

You lay in bed sleepily, as you heard Quackity talking to his chat in the next door room. He had been streaming for about and hour or two. The bed was cold without him next to you.

You decided while lying on the bed that you'd go cuddle him while he was streaming. You hopped out of bed and then headed to his office. You quietly opened the door and saw Quackity laughing at a Spanish soap opera while talking to his chat.

"Chat! This is exactly fiw dream and geroge act in every call they get on!" he cackled. You walked up to him and tapped him on his shoulder.

"Hm? Oh! Mi amor, is something wrong?" he looked at you, a hint of worry on his face.
"hello bub," you started "can I cuddle you while you stream...?"
"Of course, Cariño." he smiles softly at you. You though to yourself, I hope I'm not bothering him by doing this...

He could see how sleepy you were he moved. He moved back from his table and you sat on his lap. Your legs straddling his side as you lay your head on his shoulder, making yourself feel comfortable.

"Alrighty chat! So my gorgeous partner, Y/n, is going to be here with us for the rest of the stream!" he said happily as he read donations and the chat. People called him a simp and he still denied it even though it was true! His Spanish soap opera reaction stream went on for a while.

You woke up later to find yourself in bed with a bait of arms wrapped around you. You turned over to find Quackity fast asleep. You smiles at the sight.
He started to stir in his sleep, which meant that he was about to wake up soon.

He slowly opened his eyes, his sleepy expression was adorable to say the least.

"Good morning, mi amor." he said  grogily.
"Hehe good morning, Bub."  you chuckled at his messy hair and his sleepy face. He pulled you in for a sweet good morning kiss and then held you close to his chest.

"Can we stay here a cuddle for a while please?" you asked, melting into his touch.
"Of course, mi amor"

I apologize, this is shitty writing...
-Toby