11

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Finally today would be the day that the kids came back but the hickeys Shota gave me from our date hasn't faded and the ones I gave him didn't fade either but he could just wear that big ass scarf.

I couldn't cover up the hickeys with makeup with how many there were so I decided to wear something that would cover them.
Fit check

Once I was dressed I grabbed my things and walked out my room with a slight soreness in my thighs

I walked into the kitchen to find Shota and I just looked at him with a stank look "what?" He asked "you got me walking weird, and my thighs are sore" I said and Shota looked like he was holding back a laugh.

"You think that's funny?" "Kinda" "... fuck you" "I already did" my eyes widened at was Shota just said "keep playing, now let's go to this school before I whoop your ass" I said as I grabbed the car keys.

Eventually we made it to UA and we walked into 1-A and all of our students were already there.

"Damn did y'all transport here?" I asked "no you two just take to long" Bakugou said "yeah okay, anyways today we're gonna see how well you improved from your internships" Shota said and my eyes widened since us teachers had to wear our hero suits when the kids did hero training.

"I already want this day to end" I mumbled to myself "you'll be fine" Shota as his hand moved from my lower back to my ass but I quickly slapped it away "you'll be fine" I said, using his own line against him.

I got dressed in my hero suit before walking back out to where the kids were doing their training.

As I walked with the gold accessories on my hero suit making small clacking noises with my heals I finally made it outside.

"Hey m- okay miss Viper I ain't know you was a freak" Mina said as everyone turned around to look "lucky bastard" Mineta said as the class kept trying to ask about who I was with.

"Shota Imma kill you" I said as he was laughing to himself making all the kids come to a realization.

"YOURE DATING AIZAWA?" They all yelled, and even Todoroki and Bakugou yelled "yeah we got together after our date on Saturday, now can we get training started already?" I asked as my eyes flashed a red, making everyone nod.

For the most part everyone had improved a bit and Midoriya was kinda using Bakugou's style which shows he can adapt to different styles.

After we did that the rest of class was pretty chill with the class threatening Shota so he wouldn't hurt me.

"I know class don't end till ten minutes but y'all can go home" I said and they all started to pack up and me and Shota did the same.

"I'm walking back to the cafe, I'll bring you something" I said to Shota "okay, call me if something happens" "I will"

I start to walk almost forgetting I was still in my hero suit so most eyes were on me.

After I got a few treats and a coffee for Shota since he had a few papers to do tonight, I left out of the cafe.

As I walked with it now being dark out I felt Kurogiri's warp form behind me but just as I was going to try and hit whoever was going to walk out, I was pulled into the warp and I was knocked out.

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 611