prologue

My name is Samantha and im a Northsider. But Im really a southsider in disguise. A couple of months ago, I became friends with a certain female South side serpent. Toni made me come to the Whyte wyrm and talk to FP about me being their secret serpent. Of course I agreed and did the initiation. It wasn't really hard. I still dress how ever I want and yet the stupid Northsiders still believe I'm with them. I go to the games and help out at school because even though I dress like a southsider I still am smart as a nerd. I guess I can thank Betty for giving me classes. But since Betty has been with jughead it seems now that most of her time has been with solving crimes and following jughead around.

I spend most of my time at the Whyte wyrm, challenging sweet pea to a game of pool and drinking with fangs. Toni works as the bartender sometimes but then when she's not, she makes me dance with her. She teases me about me getting all the attention from the guys. Yet there's only one guy I really care to get attention from. Joaquin DeSantos. He caught my eye the minute I first became a serpent. I would see him smile at me every minute he caught my glances. I guess that's what makes me always blush.

Now onto more about me. I'm 16 years old and I like drinking and partying. Im an extrovert if it really isn't obvious. I dedicate my life to the serpents everyday and their my family. My favorite colors is green, blue, gray, and black. My favorite book is maximum ride even though I do like a bit of horror. I do not have a mom or a dad so FP is both of those parents. I have accepted fangs as my big brother. Even sweet pea is like my brother and Toni is like my sister.