Flashback- In the hospital

At the hospital 9 year old Cal was wheeled through on a bed with family in toe and a worried Ethan who was still panicking about his brother Cal was very poorly now with a fever and was puking every five minutes the paramedics gave the doctors details and then they got some sailine for Cal as he lost water with how much he threw up and he was very dehydrated and sick. Then he was put on a bed on childrens RESUS ward for a checkup with a nurse. "hello what's your name I'm nurse Nina and I will be looking after you" but Cal was throwing up again and couldn't answer so his mum said "His names Caleb and his nickname is Cal"

"Ok Cal don't panic we will make you better but you will have to have a small surgery in your tummy but you will be asleep and not in pain." Nurse Nina said kindly.

Cal was hot and feverish and couldn't listen well but he heard Nurse Nina and knew that he will be okay.

Then a doctor who said his name was Dr McJones but to call him Jiles came in and Cal liked how friendly he was and made him feel better. When it was time for Cal to sleep before his surgery Ethan and his parents went to the realtives room for peace and quiet for Cal to let him sleep.

1 hour later

Cal woke up with a horrible tummy ache and yelped loudly then felt really sick but luckly Nurse Nina came quick enough to give him a bowl before he puked again and then she shouted i need help in here and also get his parents please he needs the operation now"

Then Jiles the doctor and another one called Dr Barge came in and checked on cal as his parents and EThan came in and Ethan being the anxious boy he was stuttered "i-is Cal g--going to be ok?"

Luckily another nurse called Nurse Fiona came in and said "don't worry your brother is fine do you want to come and do a puzzle while he has the operation" Ethan hesitated as she held out her hand but eventually came with the nurse and then Cals parents followed as he was rushed to surgery. He was given a injection to sleep then taken to the operation theatre so he would be operated on. Soon he was alseep an the surgery began.