<~•Wrong Class, and Sally the Salmon•~>

(A/N: I have stubbed my toe so many times a big piece of my nail Broke off, now it's annoying me-)

Third person P.O.V:

Wilbur closed the door behind him, and he looked for the light switch the room was really dark.
Strange, it doesn't usually take this long to find the light switch.
Wilbur noticed a small buzzing noise, he turned to the noise and..oh boy did he regret it. He saw someone's face illuminated by the shine of the computer. The face turned to him.
Wilbur slid down the wall and onto the floor. The computer was turned off, the room went pitch black, and he heard the sound of a chair being pushed back.

What the heck. What's going on?! Wilbur yelled internally.

The lights flickered on, revealing a room filled with computers.
A tall boy stood by the light switch. He had dirty blond hair, emerald green eyes, a white face mask with a smile on it, a green sweater and jeans. He turned to me.

"Are you here for coding tips?" The boy asked enthusiastically, sitting on the floor to be on Wilbur's level.
Wilbur was still trembling in shock, and he didn't respond.

I'm Clay if your wondering but you can call me Dream. He offered his hand. I stared at it hesitantly, but not wanting to be rude shook it.

"Soo~ what do you want to start with?" Dream tilted his head.

Wilbur gathered up all his willpower to get himself to talk. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to come here, need to- I mean I need to leave." Wilbur stood up, opened the door, and left. Closing the door behind him.

Dream watched Wilbur leave. He stood up again.

"Interesting." Dream mumbled.

Meanwhile, Wilbur was looking for the music room again, trying to forget that little encounter with that Dream guy.
He walked down the corridor, and he came across the door that actually said 3-C.
Wilbur smiled, opening the door and walking inside.

He closed the door behind him, and flicked on the lights.
The music room was only used at the start, and end of each month. Any other day, Wilbur had it to himself.
Wilbur walked open to a locker with the name "Sally Salmon" engraved on it. Sally was Wilbur's crush when he was still a freshman in highschool.
Memories filled Wilbur's mind

Her house caught on fire, killing all her family members, well almost all of them. Her adopted sibling, who she called her son Fundy had been playing outside during the tragedy, and somehow wandered into the Sleepy family's backyard.

Wilbur who was outside that day wanting some fresh air, noticed the furry boi had been watching him. Fundy had plopped himself in front of Wilbur, and wagged his tail.
Wilbur picked up Fundy, and walked through his backyard gate, heading to Sally's home. When he got there, the place was up in flames.
"SALLY!" Wilbur had screamed.

Sally poked her head out from her window, she was covered in burns. "Will?! FUNDY! OH MY GOODNESS YOUR OKAY!" Sally cried in relief. "Wilbur, I can't get out of this fire, Your going to have to take care of Fundy from now on!" Sally yelled.

Wilbur wore a shocked expression. "What?! But what about you? I can't leave you here!"
Sally tossed a phone down probably hers and Wilbur caught it. He quickly called the fire department.
"Okay, they are on their way, hang on!"
Sally coughed and nodded.

Wilbur looked around desperately. He noticed that the door was open. He could go inside, and try to help Sally escape. I'LL BE BACK! He quickly ran back to his house.

He knocked on the door, and Philza opened the door. Wilbur? He noticed Fundy. Who's kid is this? He asked. Take care of him until I get back. Wilbur placed Fundy in Phil's arms, and sped towards Sally's home.
Sally was still alive, but she was coughing and wheezing due to the smoke.

Wilbur ran inside, the house, and he saw stairs. He jumped over one of the flaming boards that had fallen and blocked the stairs, and ran up them as fast as possible.

Wilbur was at the top of the stairs,  and I saw that Flaming debree blocked the entrance to Sally's room. Wilbur knew what he had to do. He quickly moved the debree suppressing a scream of pain.

Wilbur opened the door and Sally turned in surprise.
"Will?" Sally croaked. "Where's-"
"He's okay. He's somewhere safe."
Wilbur picked up Sally bridal style, and carried her through the fire, then he saw the bathroom.

He opened the door, grabbed a towel, and dowsed it in water. Use this to cover your mouth. Wilbur handed Sally the towel, and she covered her mouth with it.
Wilbur continued trying to get sally out of the fire, and a flame burst out at them. Instinctively, Wilbur shielded Sally from it.

Wilbur's back was burned. And Wilbur whimpered from the pain. He went down the stairs, and saw the exit. He ran towards it, jumping over the board again and outside. Wilbur leaned Sally against the lampost in front of her house.

Sally looked at Wilbur. She smiled weakly.
"You have soot all over you." She chuckled.

"As long as you're okay, I don't mind." Wilbur returned the smile.

Wilbur sat on the ground. "Sally, I have something to say to you." Wilbur looked at the ground.

"Go ahead Wilbur." Sally looked like she was going to fall asleep.

"I uh. Like you. More than a friend." Wilbur tried not to stutter.

Sally looked at Wilbur in surprise.
"Come here."

Wilbur sat next to Sally.
Sally gave Wilbur a peck on the cheek.
Wilbur's eyes widened in surprise.

Love you too will. And with that, Sally's eyes closed, and she let out her final breath.

"Sally?" Wilbur shook her.
"This isn't funny, please wake up."
Sally didn't respond.
"Sally please! Don't leave yet!" Wilbur felt himself cry. He held sally in a protective position, and he noticed she had no pulse.
"Sally.."
Wilvur heard the fire departments trucks sirens. But it seemed like they were being drowned out.
He whispered into Sally's ear, even knowing she can't hear it.
"I hate to see you leaving. It's a fate worse than dying." He mumbled. Wilbur felt himself grow tired, and had blacked out.

Over the next few days after Sally's death and her funeral which he wasn't invited to for some reason, Wilbur had felt numb. He didn't eat much, and he refused to leave his room. When he finally did, he became the Wilbur of now.

(K back to our world)

Wilbur opened the locker. He used Sally's old locker to hide his notebook.

He took out the notebook and started on a new page.

He thought for a moment, then he remembered the words he whispered to Sally.

He wrote for a few hours and when he was done, he told up and decided to sing the song he had come up with.

"Wasting your time
You're wasting mine
Hate to see you leaving
Fate worse than dying
Your city gave me asthma
That's why I'm fucking leaving
Your water gave me cancer
The pavement hurt my feelings
Shout at the wall
Because the walls don't fucking love you
Shout at the wall
Because the walls don't fucking love you
There's a reason
London puts barriers on the tube line
There's a reason
London puts barriers on the rails
There's a reason
London puts barriers on the tube line
There's a reason
London puts barriers on the rails
There's a reason
London puts barriers on the tube line
There's a reason
They fail."

(Imagine copying from google, cOulDn'T bE mE)

Wilbur smiled at the song he had wrote. He had decided to name the song Jubilee Line.

Wilbur closed his book, but then he heard clapping.

Wilbur turned his head to see a familiar face standing at the door....

(A/N: 👀 Who tho?)