The waitress lits the candle in the middle and hands us the menus over.

"What drinks can I bring you, ladies?"

"One Water."

"And one Sprite."

"Alright."

"So how did you feel, meeting everyone."

"Crazy, talking with everyone face to face and seeing each other completely made me really happy."

"I can see that, I like that bright energy of yours."

"I guess I just can't help myself, especially now that I am with you."

I hope I'm not doing too much and overwhelm her. God, should I wait till after dinner, or? When is even the right time to make a confession? Aaaah, I hate this.

Oh, right I have a gift for her.

"Y/N, you told me you like rings, so I thought it would be cool to give you this."

"Olivia you don't have to."

"I know the time here just started, but the day will come where I have to leave again. That's why I made these matching rings for us, so you have something from me by your side even when I'm gone."

"That's- That's really nice of you and it's beautiful. Thank you."

"Now I feel bad, cause I don't have a gift for you."

"It's fine, being with you is enough already."

"Why so flirty today?"

"Should I stop?"

"No."

The waitress comes back with our drinks.

"Here you go. Have you decided on your dishes?"

"Yes, two housemade special ramen, please."

"Of course, if you need anything else just press the button on your right."

I was on my phone for some minutes. I look up and see Y/N drawing something in her sketchbook. Watching her like this is something I always like to do. Every time we were on a video call and she got quiet, I knew she started a sketch or finished a drawing. Seeing her being so passionate about it warms my heart and the way she sticks her tongue out a little bit is cute.

"Can I have a look?"

"Not yet."

"What are you drawing?"

"Just wait."

"K."

"Now?"

"God, Hyeju be a little patient will you."

"Now?"

She looks at me with this "are you for real now?" look.

"Don't look away."

I did what she told me. The longer this eye contact lasted the hotter my cheeks got.

I could hear a small "Cute." coming from her.

I don't think I can handle this any longer, tbh.

"Ok, now you can look."

She hands me over the sketchbook.