Season 2: Exams preparation

Zacznij od początku

Iida: If we talked about an overall power couple, it would be Y/n and Yaoyorozu-kun! Both are strong, independent and not to say smart in all expect! Both of them basically shares the same brain cell! They worked like a well built oil machine together!

They're eyes turned towards me and Momo. We looked at each other before we replied together.

Me & Momo: Well, brains are sexy.

We giggled before I suddenly felt the eyes of a predator at me. I stiffened my body before I was yanked to the side by Ashido who was holding my hand, my left hand. Shit, they'll find out!

Ashido: Y/n...... IS THIS AN ENGAGEMENT RING!? WITH YAOMOMO AS WELL!?

She quickly grabbed Momo and sat her by my side before both of our hands were being grabbed by the pinked haired girl. With that exclamation, everyone's eyes turned to us before another chaos erupted.

Hagakure: KYAAA ~! THEY'RE GOING TO GET MARRIED SOON!!

Kirishima: SO MANLY Y/N!!! GRABBING YOUR GIRL AND TIED THE KNOT EARLY!!!

Ochako: Congratulations you two!

Izuku: Ye-yeah! I'll pray that you two will live a happy life together from now on!

I looked at Momo before we sighed and smiled softly at them. Looks like the cat's out of the bag. We didn't even opened our mouth and they already hit the nail. I decided to open my mouth to give the confirmation.

Me: Yes yes my fellow friends, me and Momo are engaged now. Happy?

I don't know why I opened my mouth at that time. I only knew I was suffocated by the amount of people glomped at us in attempts to celebrate the both of us. 

The worst decision I made in my life.

Momo POV

Argh, why in the world did Y/n opened his mouth, now my table was surrounded by my classmates and even my friends from Class 1-B as well. Tokage more since she was one of Ashido and Hagakure's closed friend beside our class. 

Tokage: Damn gurl! You got a keeper!

Kendo: Wow Yaoyorozu-san! Your ring looks so pretty! Just like the color of both of your eyes.

Kodai: Your love story came out like a fairytale..

Komori: Congratulations *shroom!

They commented at me. I left out Toga's part so no one would be alarmed by it. I only talked that we were in a fight but we successfully came out together and closer. I smiled shyly at them knowing they were fully supporting me and Y/n.

*THUD

Me: Ouch!

Suddenly, a tray hit the back of my head.

???: Oh sorry. Your head was so big I accidentally hit it.

I looked back to see the member of Class 1-B, if I was not mistaken, his name was Neito Monoma. Though, he sounded like he was mocking instead of sincere.

 Though, he sounded like he was mocking instead of sincere