Season 2: Exams preparation

Start from the beginning

1) Momo Yaoyorozu - 4.00 

2) Tenya Iida - 3.91 

3) Y/n L/n - 3.84

4) Katsuki Bakugo - 3.78 

5) Izuku Midoriya - 3.76 

6) Shoto Todoroki - 3.73 

7) Tsuyu Asui - 3.65

8) Kyoka Jiro - 3.58

9) Mashirao Ojiro - 3.57

10) Minoru Mineta - 3.50

11) Mezo Shoji - 3.44

12) Koji Koda - 3.36

13) Ochako Uraraka - 3.25

14) Fumikage Tokoyami - 3.21

15) Eijiro Kirishima - 3.19

16) Toru Hagakure - 3.10

17) Hanta Sero - 3.07

18) Yuga Aoyama - 3.03

19) Mina Ashido - 2.97

20) Denki Kaminari - 2.96

Ashido & Kaminari: I haven't studied at all!!

Funny thing was, both of them had a different reactions. Ashido was laughing in hopelessness while Kaminari was actually panicking.

Kaminari: With the sports festival and internship, I didn't study at all!!

Yeah right. You were probably playing video games at night...

Tokoyami: It's true we had one event after another...

He was conversing with Koda in worry since both of them were quite below from the rest of the class.

Mineta: It will be tough hehe. Since there's also practical exam too.

Well this guy was unexpected. Despite his trashy attitude, he was quite smart. Getting into the first class honors meaning he was already doing better than half of the class.

Ashido: And here I thought you were one of us!

Kaminari: YOU DAMN TRAITOR!!!!! Where's the demand for this type of crap!?

Mineta: The world, I guess.

He replied the both of them with a condescending tone. I turned towards the rest to see Ochako going towards Izuku to ask him to tutor her. Probably at her or his house depended on the situation.

Ochako: Um.. Deku-kun, can you teach me hehe? I'm kinda dumb when it comes to school...

Izuku: O-of course! I'll tutor you until you'll get into the top ten of our class! And please, don't call yourself dumb, you're already smart enough for me..

Ochako: Deku-kun....

They were staring at each other, having their moments until everyone started to make fun of them by whistling about newly weds and couples making one a stutter mess while the other floated around the classroom.

Asui: But if we're talking about a smart couple, it would be Iida-chan and Hatsume-chan. Iida-chan is book smart while Hatsume-chan scored the highest in her course.

Iida: Yes I agree with Tsuyu-chan's statement but!

He paused while doing his robotic movements before pointing fingers at me and Momo. To our confusions, we only raised our eyebrows.

♤ ᖇEᗪ TᕼᖇEᗩᗪᔕ Oᖴ ᖴᗩTE | 𝑴𝒐𝒎𝒐 𝒀𝒂𝒐𝒚𝒐𝒓𝒐𝒛𝒖 𝒙 𝑴𝒂𝒍𝒆 𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara