One Night.

NEW YORK

     "It's so good to see you," Charlie slurred over the loud music of the bar.

     The two of us had decided to go out for drinks after my audition, and it didn't take us long to get tipsy and reckless. We started out asking the normal catching up questions: "How's work going?" "How's your family?" "Are you doing alright?" After quickly bypassing all of those, we ordered drink after drink until the line between right and wrong began to blur.

Charlie and I were dancing together, his huge body pushing up against mine as he whispered in my ear. "It's been too long since I've been this close to you," he growled, gripping my waist tight. I shuddered at his words.

With the amount of drinks coursing through my system, I didn't expect to feel as guilty as I did. I missed Charlie immensely; his voice, his touch, his body. But our time was over. He was married and had a kid back at home, yet here he was, grinding on me in a bar.

"Charlie, we need to stop." I pulled away and walked off the dance floor, going to sit at a vacant booth in the corner of the bar.

It took his intoxicated brain a moment to process what had just happened; his face had a confused expression. Eventually, he realized what was going on, shaking his head and walking over to me.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have made you uncomfortable if you didn't want it," he mumbled, running his hand through his hair. I shook my head. "It's not that I didn't want it. It's the fact that it's just wrong. You have a wife and son waiting at home for you and it makes me feel horrible for wanting you so badly," I admitted. He took a sip of his drink, staring into my eyes.

We sat in blissful silence for a moment, before he proposed an idea.

"Let's just have tonight. After this, we can bury these feelings until they reappear on their own. We'll be just friends until you want me to be something more. Just let me love you tonight," he drunkenly asked, holding my hand and easing into the booth.

One night. One night to have him all to myself before things have to go back to normal.

I nodded my head, and before I could even tell him yes, his lips crashed onto mine as his hands trailed all over my body. The kiss was passionate; I guess it was our way of making up for all of the lost time.

I leaned back into the wall, shifting so Charlie was on top of me. One of his massive hands was gently holding my neck, while the other was viciously squeezing my hip. "I've missed this so much, baby. You're perfect," he mumbled against my lips, squeezing my neck slightly, soliciting a whimper from my mouth.

I tugged at his hair, pulling him deeper and deeper into the kiss. He gasped for air while his hand snaked down my body to my inner thigh, kneading the soft skin there and sending me to my limit.

"Take me home with you, Charlie," I begged, giving him a desperate look. He pulled away, a shocked look on his face. "You know I can't do that, doll. You don't want us to get caught, do you? You're a good girl who wants to keep our little secret, right?" His stare was intense, his hands staying in place on my waist. "Let just take it back to my place, then," I pleaded. His eyes lit up as he quickly grabbed his phone to call an Uber. "It would be a pleasure, gorgeous."