Bezz bezz

I took my phone out of my pocket and there I saw a text from mai

Ugly Clown:
Oi get to the dorms rn!
Todo's going crazy again 😃

:Me
Not again 😃
And no thanks 😩✌🏻

After that i block her because she's gonna spam me. A lot. 'Nope not gonna deal with that crap'

I turned around and went into the restaurant to eat and time pass. While seating and waiting for my order I wonder to myself.

[Y/n] [l/n] the girl who has the goddesses of curses by her side aka Akari. I hummed as a smirk creep up on my face "this is gonna be interesting.."

----------
3rd pov
------------
Next day
------------

The black hair male moved closer to the 2 colored hair girl and put his hands on both sides of her cheeks both looking each other at the eyes both has their cheeks as the color of tomatoes.

Both of them moving closer and closer until their lips met. They closed thier eyes as they both melt into the kiss.

And so [y/n] put her hands on megumi's hair, her fingers playing with his hair as she pull him more deeper into the kiss.

Megumi started baiting her lower lips in the process, soon he wanted more, he wanted to slip his tongue into her mouth. And so taking the courage, Megumi decided to slip his tongue in.

He licked her lips as if asking for the permission to let his tongue in and so [y/n] got what he was asking and let him in. His tongue was exploring every curve in her mouth.

And so It was a heated kiss, both of thier breath were running out so they pull their lips apart to breathe. and the only thing that was still connecting them was the small string of saliva.

The male heart was beating so fast and loud he just wanted to keep looking at her forever and ever. And so doing what his heart wants him to do, he again move closer to her but this time his lips wasn't on her lips it was instead on her neck.

He was going further down, down to her collarbone kissing every inch of her body. He was gonna go further down but...

A loud BUZZ  noise woke him up... much to his annoyance it was all a dream, He had a wet dream about his classmate. As soon as he realized that his face went 100 shades of reds.

He quickly turned his alarm off and the time it read was "12:17 pm" he sigh'ed but then took a quick look under his blanket. And there it was....

Knock knock

"Gumi kun! Lunch's ready!!" He flinched at the voice of his classmate who he just had a wet dream about. Trying to clam himself down he took a breath in and out.

Then yelled trying so hard not to crack his voice "yea I will be there in a minute!" but his voice betrayed him.. but thankfully [y/n] didn't quite get that.

"Okay" he heard her say before he heard some foot steps going away. 'That means she's gone right?' He questioned as he quickly got out of bed and grabbed some of his clothes and run to the bathroom.

---------------
Meanwhile
---------------

The others were eating together. [Y/n] came into the room and takes a seat between maki and toga. Seeing them enjoy the food she made, made her happy 'it looks like everyone likes it' she thought to herself but she spoke too soon..