"That's my girl for you." Felix smiles as she shuts the gate behind them.

The three friends of Felix join Hyunjin's friend who was just Jisung and Seungmin yet.

"My bitch!" Minho calls out once he seen Jisung talking to Seungmin in some lawn chairs.

"Papi!" Jisung jokes back as he jumps up and rushes over to him. The younger throwing himself into Minho's arms so they could hug.

"They're weird." Chan shakes his head and Jeongin nods in agreement as they take some seats next to Seungmin.

Felix fixed her swim shorts that matched her top. It was simple since she wasn't that type of girl to show off anyways. She was more reserve and she knew her girlfriend loved that.

A knock at the gate made Felix open the door to Changbin who stood awkwardly.

"You know, I should punch you." Felix grumbles.

Changbin goes to speak but Felix held up a finger to finish, "But I know Hyunjin wouldn't want that so come inside before I change my mind."

Changbin nods and rushes inside so Felix could shut the gate behind him. The boy joining the others at the chairs.

"Speaking of which, where is Hyunjin?" Chan asked.

"She's finish getting ready. We kinda did stuff before you guys arrived." Felix wiggles her eyebrows.

"We didn't need to know that." Jeongin scrunches his nose.

"I think you guys fuck more then we do." Jisung said from his spot on Minho's lap.

Felix shrugs with an innocent smile as the back open to Hyunjin stepping out.

"Sorry it took me too long. Had trouble with my top." Hyunjin says as she fixes her sunglasses.

All eyes on her made her stop in her tracks.

Hyunjin was as a gorgeous girl. Anybody could see that. You would have to be blind to not see her beauty.

So when Hyunjin stepped outside in a pale pink bikini that showed off her curves and her long limps. Then her hair had a wave to it because of the braids she wore earlier and heart shape sunglasses covered her eyes.

"Holy fucking shit. Am I gay?" Jisung mumbles making Minho shove his shoulder.

"She's my best friend! Only I can say that!" Jisung says.

"And she's my girlfriend so all of you fuck off!" Felix quickly rushes out as she ran over to Hyunjin.

"Hey Lix, why is everyone stari-" Hyunjin was cut off by Felix wrapping her arms around her waist to cup her butt and pull her into a kiss.

"I feel like I shouldn't be watching this." Minho mumbles as he was probably the oldest there and one of them was his sister.

Hyunjin whines as Felix pulls away to smile at her, "My God girl, are you trying to kill me?"

"I'm just wearing a bikini?" Hyunjin tilts her head.

"That shows off what is mine but I'm not a jealous girlfriend type. Show off your shit." Felix smiles before grabbing her hair and yanking her hair to pull her closer down.